New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves.

Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th fret)

https://www.reddit.com/r/espguitars/comments/cu5moe/guitar_center_accidentally_leaked_ltd_hammetts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Russ D.

I just placed my order with Guitar Center for the LTD Purple Sparkle.   

Jonathan T.

Ended up snagging the ESP model here:

https://axepalace.com/esp-kh-ouija.html

3 left!

Daniel K.

Awesome score man! Nicholas is a good dude.  Congrats on the Ouija!

ESP 348

Congrats guys.

Nathan S.

$1400 for an Ltd, and dont even get the painted pickups. That's crazy. I kind of understood it with the quilted because of the way the pickup covers were made from wood on the ESP and the extra time and expense that went into making those. But to not paint the pickups on the LTD for that kind of money is ridiculous. The alphabet across the pickups is part of the iconicness of the Ouija. 

Philippe S.

It seems that nobody care about the merchandising of those guitar. Those are probably the most beautiful ones ever built.  Why not increase the print run and cut the price in half.  Would they be less iconic like the black and white ones? Respect for James that seems to avoid this kind of business model of sky rocket price and LTD models that look completely different.

ESP 348

I was fortunate enough to score one of each ESP model also. Very excited as I think the red sparkle Ouija will be my favourite ESP guitar of all time.

Dmc83

Great guitar but 12000 USD.... ESP can keep them

its not worth that

Henrik S.

Just got ny hands on a LTD purple.

ESP 348

Congrats brother, good choice.

Raf
ESP 348 wrote:

I was fortunate enough to score one of each ESP model also. Very excited as I think the red sparkle Ouija will be my favourite ESP guitar of all time.

Once you get them, please make a nice Ouija family picture, it would be great to see all of them together ;-)

ESP 348

Cheers brother, I will definitely get that done.

MAXIMUS POWER

I was just given a quote of $20,000 CAD on the Purple ESP . Decisions decisions...

ESP 348

Fucken hell!! That's $22,000 Aussie dollars!

James H.

The LTD'S are $2,199.99 thats ~ $300 over US retail with exchange. 20k for the ESP is like ~3k over US retail with exchange. Someone somewhere is taking anothr slice of the pie..... Maybe the middle man? I.E The Canadian distributor.

MAXIMUS POWER

I'm being told $17,999 CAD plus tax. Sadly with the exchange rate, cost of shipping and import charges it's going to be crazy no matter what country it comes from. I'm currently still on the ESP / LTD fence but I do have the opportunity to get the ESP. I personally find it hard to go with any LTD model after you have owned a real ESP Custom Shop. Congratulations to everyone who has one on the way...

ESP 348

Can you purchase from the US at a better price, then drive down to collect it personally and bring it back into Canada without paying any extra taxes on it?

Breadfan32

I know what you mean about the LTD.  

Alamodome

Anyone out there interested on the Esp versions try MF. I picked up the set yesterday for a fraction over $20,000 usd. Congrats to all on these two. 

ESP 348

Well done mate!

Dmc83

Around 2000$ CND for the LTD versions

no paint and no graphics on the pickups

With a cheaper color paint finish...

And 12 000$ USD for the real ouija  i can’t belive ...its pure manipulation for our love of metallica

many esp custom shop guitar are dying on ebay, reverb, gumtree and others place for less than 4000$ usd and nobody want them because its too expensive

Right now esp and metallica make me feel if i don’t have 12 000$ usd + taxes to spend for a guitar im only deserve a cheap copy of the origial 

ltd and e-ii are great guitar but not really valuable over the years...

James H.

@ESPWANTED

With the exception of the normal KH2 NTB, all the Hammett custom shop ESP's run at 7k CDN.

Regardless, the LTD Ouijas in this run have an MSRP of just under $1,400 USD. Not sure where you got quoted 2k USD. Canadian retal is $2,100.00

Dmc83

sorry 2000$ cnd...

Post to Thread