New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves.

Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th fret)

https://www.reddit.com/r/espguitars/comments/cu5moe/guitar_center_accidentally_leaked_ltd_hammetts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

ESP 348
alebtart wrote:

Just out of curiosity, hypothetically speaking if they were a package deal of $25K USD for both or $10K USD individually, who here is game enough?

Put me down for the set if it ever happens.

Henrik S.

Does anyone know when they will  be released?

bennyvh

he told me this year so ye.. last time they also introduced the purple sparkle in the LTD version first and later on the ESP.. so we got the LTD ouija sparkle now so ye.. idk how much time was inbetween those.

ESP 348

I just read on Facebook that someone placed an order for the red sparkle Ouija.

Alamodome

Do you believe it’s a legitimate order?

ESP 348
Alamodome wrote:

Do you believe it’s a legitimate order?

Yeah, I dunno man. I don't know the guy, so i can't really say if it's legit or not.

But he seemed genuine in the way he posted it and will take his word for it.

I think he said the dealers are taking orders, all you have to do is ask.

leiyang

It was probably me that posted that.

chey c.

Where did you read that ? 

leiyang

I have a Red sparkle and Purple sparkle on hold for me. So yes its legitimate.

Dmc83

Hi

do you have a  price update ? Or extra details like limited edition ?

are thery really coming in package ...

?

ESP 348

Cheers for sharing Leiyang.

leiyang

They are limited but I dont know how many. The place I got mine said that they are only getting like 50. They are $1399 each. They have not heard about a bundle as of right now. Spec wise its a KH 602 body and neck. The photo in the forum looks like a satin neck but the specs say finished so I dont know. As far as a release date they think October but nothing solid right now.

Alamodome

Congratulations on those two, I’m assuming at that price point these are going to be the LTD versions. I have been in contact with a few dealers and no information at this time for taking orders on the ESP ones. Enjoy 

Dmc83

Ok its the ltd version

i taugh you had order the esp version....

James H.

Which country has the order been taken? I am struggling to get information about placing an order. The ESP rep has not responded to the dealer from my understanding. That being said I have a request in for a pair of LTD's with my deale. We will see how it goes. If the availability is anything like the Natural Ouija not many came to the Canadian distributor. 

Henrik S.

I spoke to my dealer, about placing an order on the e LTD version red sparkle, but they said  that the LTD version only will be made in purple sparkle.

Alamodome

Good information thank you. 

leiyang
Henrik S. wrote:

I spoke to my dealer, about placing an order on the e LTD version red sparkle, but they said  that the LTD version only will be made in purple sparkle.

I have no doubt that is true but I have a invoice from a very large music store (not Guitar Center) that says otherwise. I wish I could show you but it has personal information on it and I dont want to shoot myself in the foot and get anyone in trouble.

JJ F.

Andertons UK showing both the purple and red ouija with pricing. No pictures or specs at the minute 

leiyang

JJ F.

Now taken down, hopefully they're updating the listing with pictures and specs! 

Henrik S.

Cool,  I really hope that they will come with the red one as well. 

James H.

I just got some answers from a very reliable source. Canada is expecting up to 50, with a November release. I requested a Purple and Red, nothing was said about no red being available.

Breadfan32

Did they give you a price ?  

James H.

No pricing info yet, I am talking the LTD'S here though. No information available on the ESP'S unfortunately.

Alamodome

Thank you James. 

Fletch

It looks like it is starting to slowly roll out, at least in Europe. Here is a screenshot from Sessions listing the LTD Red Sparkle Ouija. I have talked to my source and they haven't offered a clue on the ESP version. I am interested if they will offer as a package, however, it does appear they will be a limited run.

JJ F.

What website is this and does it list the specs?

Post to Thread