New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Updated
New Kirk Hammett LTD Purple Sparkle Ouija

Just saw this over in reddit. Seems like someone over at Guitar Centre got ahead of themselves.

Finally something from  LTD line appears visually more alike with the ESP versions (I.e. Unpainted neck, no model number on 24th fret)

https://www.reddit.com/r/espguitars/comments/cu5moe/guitar_center_accidentally_leaked_ltd_hammetts/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

ESP 348

Cool pics G! Looking forward to seeing the master work.

Guiguitarz

Don't know what happened with the picture upload wizard but it's now completely useless ..., whatever, here's the first pics of the Red and Natural Covers V2.

I'll have delay on the Purple ones because of this Covid crisis , but everything is prepared.

Cheers,

-G.

alebtart

Nice work! You're making me consider buying one of the Oujias and commissioning a set of these from you!

Pushead

Great work! These look fantastic.

Guiguitarz

You're still the pictures master Pus ! I didn't manage to get the link of the -real- original picture  but you did, that's cool,

Thank you,

G.

Philippe S.

The black cat is the hero of the day... you are such a gentleman... I am really touched by your dedication...

all we we need is love...

money can’t buy me love...

As already discussed, I am looking forward a natural set.

Pinian

Wow, great work. It makes me want to get the Ltd versions!

Guiguitarz

Thank you ! There's plenty in Europe now 

ESP 348

Again, sensational work man!! Looking forward to seeing the natural ones and purple ones fitted.

Guiguitarz

Thank you Pap ! Unfortunately because of this Covid stuff I'll be stuck with all my recent orders to finish them, and I won't be able to ship them anyway ...

ESP 348

Yep, crazy times ahead mate.

I hope you and everyone else on the forum stays happy and healthy.

Alamodome

No doubt. Wishing all the very best. 

Snakebite

Half way thru June, still waiting...

Talked to my store, but couldn't give me an ETA.

ESP 348

Exciting times ahead.

Snakebite

Anyone heard from their dealers on ESP ouija sparkles?

I just got a call from Music Zoo that my red sparkle should arrive by next month.

ESP 348

Good news man.

Fletch

I was just notified both the red and purple ESP Ouijas I ordered came in and are being shipped to me as we speak. I was told I have serial #2 for both. Very exciting. I am certain others should be receiving theirs shortly if they have not been notified already.

Alamodome

That’s awesome news man. I was told sometime this month but wasn’t told the serials yet. 

ESP 348

That is awesome Fletch! Great news! And great to hear you ended up with both serial numbers the same.

I was kinda hoping the guys that ordered both at the same time, ended up with both serial numbers the same.

Not that it matters because they all look the same, but I reckon it's a nice little touch owning both with the same serial number.

Please be sure to post pics of them when they arrive. We are all getting very excited now.

Fletch

Thanks Pap! I was very excited! I received both guitars Sunday. While I have unboxed them, I have yet to fully "unwrap" them. They guitars are still wrapped in styrofoam but from the peeks I took, they look fantastic! Pics do not do them justice. I will provide some pics in the next day or so. I was a little dissapointed that Kirk's actual signature was not on the COA, rather a photocopy. The only one I don't have is the Natural Ouija -- but I think I have enough guitars for now!

BlackJack21

Congrats on the guitar man! Looking forward to seeing some pics.

He didn't actually sign the certificate? Kinda disappointing. Here's what it says in the description on the site:

"Owners of the ESP KH Sparkle Ouija™ will receive a special Ouija™ case, a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Kirk Hammett, one 8x10 photo of KH with his Sparkle Ouija, and the factory build sheet from the ESP Custom Shop. AVAILABLE 2020."

https://www.espguitars.com/pages/esp-ouija-sparkle

ESP 348

Cheers Fletch! They sound fantastic!

Like the natural Ouijas, pics will never do these amazing guitars justice.

We are all excited to see pics mate. Can you also please post pics of the COAs.

And that is definitely disappointing to hear Kirk hasn't signed the COAs. I thought he was going to sign them as stated in the description posted up there by Blackjack.

I might have to ask around to see what happened with that.

Post to Thread