Man to wolf on stage again.

Updated
Man to wolf on stage again.

James used the Man to wolf to play  Ride the lightning.

Awesome, hopefully we will see more of his  old guitars.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fLGD1iA-bgY

Guiguitarz

Yeaaaahhh !! What was my surprise when I saw him coming on stage !!! Man !! I told my friends that this guitar came out from a museum !

And it sounds so well ! Heavy as hell, presice, and James seemed to enjoy playing with it again !

Henrik S.

Was that the only song he used it for?, so cool to see it again, I hope he will use it in Copenhagen.

Guiguitarz

It was the only song he used it.

ESP 348

Great to see him pull it out of retirement and it looks like it has the Hetset in it also.

Henrik S.

Henrik S.

Yes it looks ikke the Hetset,  and the toggle switch is also new.

Lluis  A.

Just met him in the Amsterdam show and talked about the Man to wolf, he said the guitar came from the museum, and he gave to the museum the Dear Explorer.

He put the Hetfield EMG signature and a new bridge and he is happy to play it again after a long time....

(sorry for my english)

Breadfan32

Awesome ! 

ESP 348

Thanks so much for sharing man, that is very cool!

How did you enjoy meeting the guys?

Lluis  A.

Awesome man!

awsome man!

Kirk was a bit on a hurry, he talked friendly but then he  apologized and said he had to continue greeting people.

After he met every one he said he had to go, and leaved the room.

The other guys took more time, James was the last leaving the room.

All of them where very easy/friendly to talk.

What a fu#%ing expirience!

ESP 348
Lluis A. wrote:

Awesome man!

awsome man!

Kirk was a bit on a hurry, he talked friendly but then he  apologized and said he had to continue greeting people.

After he met every one he said he had to go, and leaved the room.

The other guys took more time, James was the last leaving the room.

All of them where very easy/friendly to talk.

What a fu#%ing expirience!

Hi mate,

Wow, ok! Crazy that Kirk didn't really stick around. What a shame.

Thanks for sharing man, I can't wait to meet these boys here in Australia in October.

Henrik S.

Algy

small lock 

ESP 348

Love the padlock on it lol.

Gautamabuddha78

I was at the Amsterdam show and the first thing I said when he came up the stage with his Wolf to Man sig that this was so badass. My gf laughed at me and called me guitarnerd. Thanks guys, I just showed her this thread to prove that I am not the only one out there with special love for the Metallica sigs and all that comes with it!

Btw, what do you guys think about James his Gibson with Bigsby tremolo? Strangely used for the fast songs with high distortion. I would rather see the JH1 on stage again instead

ESP 348

You're in the same club as we are brother! Our love for these signature guitars is next level!

And yeah, I have NO idea what James insists on using that Gibson with the Bigsby trem. Maybe it was a friends or was given to him by someone and he wants to use it on stage.

I would also love to see him bring the JH1 back on stage. And Kirk the original Ouija also.

Gautamabuddha78

As being a true Kirk fan i love the first generation of his ESP guitars. The KH1, 2 and 3 and first Ouija are gold! I wonder where they keep all the guitars. I assume they have a store somewhere at their HQ? You can see Robert picking a bass during the auditions and they are standing in some sort of storage room. 

If I would mention one other badass guitar it is definetely the MX250 doubleneck James uses at Woodstock ‘94. For a long time I thought that guitar was the one involved with the Pyro accident in Montreal but I recently found the museum pics of the guitar inc. burning marks. ESP as well but more curvy  

Sorry for going way off topic here. I might want to open a Doubleneck thread seperately. 

ESP 348

Yeah man, would be a warehouse full of guitars somewhere lol.

Kirk's guitars are the BEST! But I am a little biased towards him.

Yeah, start another thread mate, no worries. Double neck guitars don't do it for me lol

Cheers and enjoy man.

bennyvh

got replaced during yesterdays show, started with it but i think there was signal loss or so, so sadly couldn't get any good shots from the snakepit :(

i also got some exciting news from Kirk during m&g wanted to share but somehow can't make new forum post?

GuitarsCollector

Very cool....!!!

(hey I have trouble creating new post on the forum...all ok?)

Post to Thread