Esp Ex Jesper Strömblad Wanted

Updated

ESP 348

Never heard of the band or the guitar lol. Looks cool but.

alebtart

There's one being sold in Australia on Gumtree (not sure if you guys have that in the US of A) for $1300 AUD. It's listed by Cash Converters (An Australian retail pawnbroker). The pictures are really blurry so can't really determine the condition of the guitar but I thought i'd leave it here. $1300 seems like a steal for an ESP quality guitar but obviously depends on the condition. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/robina/guitars-amps/electric-guitar-esp-in-flames-jesper-stromblad-black/1203761531

ESP 348

Shit, there you go. There is one at Cashies on the Gold Coast lol.

If you need a hand to buy it, just let me know man. I have a mate flying to the Gold Coast this weekend and he might be able to help me, help you out.

Here is the Cash Converters link to the guitar. The pictures are more clear and the guitar looks good.

https://www.cashconverters.com.au/shop/music-tv-video/musical-instruments/guitars-string-instruments/electric-guitar/003000169784

Dmc83

TKS  for all your support guys!!!

for the one in Australia the seller don't ship anywhere...

and the one on ebay the guy make a discount on is selling price...to charge an extra amount on the shipping price... he ask me 850$ to ship from Detroit to Canada....hhahahaha

when it supposed to be around 140$....direct from the usps site...

ESP 348

Yes, the seller in Australia doesn't ship anywhere!

But as mentioned, my friend is going to the Gold Coast this week, he can walk into that store, purchase it and I can send it out to you myself.

That is how I was going to help you out if you were interested in it. If you are, just let me know mate.

Dmc83

I really Appreciate your help, but i would prefer to buy from a seller directly...

because if the guitar as some shipping damage...or not as described...

if custom import problem happened...if the package need to be return from where it was shipped... it will be return to nobody in australia...

but if your frien want to buy it, bring it back at his home in usa and sell me it from that point... yes i'm in...! :-)

ESP 348

Hi mate,

In my experience, I find it highly unlikely the guitar would be damaged in transport. I have shipped over 10 ESP Hammett guitars from all over the world to where I live and have never had a problem. I have used all the major shipping companies and the guitars would have exchanged multiple hands along the way also en route to Outback Australia and I've never had a problem.

I can also understand what you're saying in regards to buying something "not as described", but that is easily taken care of with as many pictures as you want of the guitar which I am sure the seller could provide or my friend could have taken for you in person.

And in regards to the customs side of it, there should not be a problem with any of that either if all the correct paper work is filled out also. And IF it were to be returned due to a customs import problem, it would obviously be returned to the person in Australia that shipped it. Would it not??

Delivered to your door, this guitar here in Australia would cost you less than half of what the other one is currently for sale in the US.................I know which ESP Ex-Jesper Stromblad guitar I would be spending my money on.

But all good mate, I wish you all the best with it and if my mate decides to visit the USA, I will be sure to tell him to bring this guitar over for you.

Post to Thread