Hetfield Signature Models For Sale

Updated
Hetfield Signature Models For Sale

I own all of them but the JH-2. Any interest out there? I can post pics if there is interest. Prob look to get rid of my prized possession first... Black Iron Cross #22 with COA. If anyone is interested in them all let me know too. I'd love to sell them all together!

njustis4all

JH-1 Pics...

njustis4all

JH-3 pics...

njustis4all

Black Iron Cross pics...

njustis4all

Grynch pics...

njustis4all

Had a few questions about the cases so here you go.

Case pics... The JH-1 has some surface scratches on the stainless steel plate. Doesn't penetrate the paint/etching. Never tried buffing them out but I will if it's important to you as a buyer. Grynch did not come with a case so I purchased one for it. Not shown here but is in the pics of the Grynch.

ESP 348

That Iron Cross is awesome!

I will show a mate that would love it, but he hasn't got Iron Cross money unfortunately. :(

njustis4all

Haven't received any interest on my other guitars but thought y'all would enjoy pics of this masterpiece:

Hutchinson Steel Top pics...

MAXIMUS POWER

I'm very interested in your Grynch. Great collection! 

ESP 348

Cheers mate, that's a great Snakebyte. Please send me a PM as to what you would like for it, as mentioned I am curious to know what they are worth or what you're asking for it please.

Alamodome

What’s your price on these pieces? Pm me if you have a chance. 

Paul S.

Interested in the JH1.  I owned one and miss it dearly. No joke. I had a dream about it a couple days ago and I’ve been super bummed since that I sold it many years back. 

ESP 348

It's a sign Paul..........good luck!

Paul S.

We’ll see if my wallet agrees. Lol. 

Ray P.

Hi, can you PM me the price of the Iron Cross please? 

Paul S.

Not sure how to PM on here. Sent a friend request. 

Ill be be honest I know the JH1 ain’t cheap but I also don’t know what they go for these days. Can you let me know a price or ballpark?

Breadfan32

Posting prices might help.  

It will give buyers a ballpark figure.  

Post to Thread