ESP KH-2 Relic #55 For Sale

Updated
JEFFJWNZ

Hi All,

I am selling my Relic to fund other purchase.  It is listed on Reverb right now, but please message me with offers.  Buyer pays shipping & PayPal,  it may be possible to bring the guitar to Europe with me, but it will be expensive (but possible).  Otherwise CONUS only.

Will post new pics soon.  Here’s the reverb link.

ESP KH-2 Relic #55 NT 2001 (neck-thru, vintage, signature)

https://reverb.com/item/17351675-esp-kh-2-relic-55-nt-2001-neck-thru-vintage-signature?utm_source=ios-app&utm_medium=share

ESP 348

Great guitar man, wish you all the best with the sale.

ESP 348

And I have always wondered, where do these guitars end up over time?

I mean, where is #17? Where is #81?? Where is #38???

Crazy to think that these guitars sold out (eventually) and their whereabouts for the last 20 years is unknown.

Hard to get my head around that fact. There is only 100 of them, would like to think more than a handful have been bought and sold over the last 18 years so you could at least 'track' of them.

Fordman65

I had Relic #45 that I bought used, but mint, in 2005 for $1,750. I also had JH3 #17 around the same time. I've often wondered where those guitars are. 

ESP 348

Cheers for the reply man. Yeah, that's what I am talking about.

Where is #45 and #17 today??? You/we may never see them for sale again.

Again, hard to believe people buy them and hold them for, lets say 50+ years like I intend to hold onto my guitars.

load more replies (1 of 1)
JEFFJWNZ
Fordman65 wrote:

I had Relic #45 that I bought used, but mint, in 2005 for $1,750. I also had JH3 #17 around the same time. I've often wondered where those guitars are. 

Wow, you gave that away.  That’s the price for signature series bolt-ons.  Back in 05 they weren’t approaching vintage age and probably weren’t worth quite as much as today, but still a killer price for someone.

Post to Thread