Anyone custom order some Ouijas?

Updated
Anyone custom order some Ouijas?

Spotted at the ESP custom shop on Instagram... 

Guiguitarz

Wow nice ! 

Sephiroth

I've already asked ESP about them but they haven't come back to me. The guy who took the picture says he never asked about them so doesn't know if customer order or a limited run of some kind. Just strange there are 3 of them.

It's not like it hasn't been done before:-

https://www.espguitars.com/photos/2040078

Pims

they do the moon and star inlays on demand, I had asked about that.

the only problem is the ouija board which is not possible, unless they have a special license again

Sephiroth

yeah it must just be custom order with those inlays for a customer. ESP came back to me and said "We have no information or plans about any other Ouija models"

Although their response doesn't fill me with confidence when they also say "They could have just been leftovers from the previous run." That fretboard doesn't look the same as the Nat Ouija run so don't believe that response at all.

Pushead

Or they could be for Kirk.

dubster82

I know they have made guitars with just the inlays previous, I just thought it was strange there was 3 in one go with what appeared to be rosewood boards. Wondered if it was someone on here.

ESP 348

Very interesting isn't it?

Pims

I remember that 8200 euros quote for a custom kh2 with moon and stars and flamed maple 2 years ago

ESP 348

Aye!! Moon and stars don't come cheap.

HateEvent

I'm going to Tokyo next week - I'll try to find out 

ESP 348

Let's hope so.

HateEvent

(I doubt it )

Guiguitarz

Do your best, We're all with ya.

May the ESP Board and our curiosity force be with you. 

Henrik S.

Are you going to the Esp museum in Tokyo??  HateEvent

Post to Thread