ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

Updated
ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

Hello guys,

Here is a thread to track the natural Ouija serial numbers, their respective owners and the Country the guitar is located in.

There are not too many of these guitars out there, so it shouldn't be that hard lol.

The names in bold text are the current owners of these guitars that are forum members.

The names in regular text are the guitar owners or previous owners that I am unsure if they are forum members or not as that is all the information I have on them.

If anyone can send me extra info and/or pics that would be great also. Or any corrections that need to be made, just let me know here or via PM.

2017 ESP Natural Ouijas-

01- Nasdaq. (USA) Guitar Centre LA. (Stock photos of this guitar were used everywhere)

02- Guitar Centre NY. *sold*

03- Musicians Friend. *sold*

04- Alamodome. (USA)

05- Big Daddy B. (USA)

06- Ken. (Singapore) (Originally owned by NRudy USA)

07- American Musical Supply or ZZ Sounds. *sold it*

08- Harry. (USA)

09- Daniel K. (USA) 

10- Mark. (Canada)

11- Drum City Guitarland Colorado. (Still for sale)

12- Sepiroth. (England)

13- Gary. (USA)

14- ESP348. (Australia)

15- ESP dealer. (Beijing)

16- Papafiq. (Malaysia) (Originally owned by MetallicaBeh Singapore)

17- Omega Music. (Belgium) *sold it* (Currently for sale on Reverb in France)

18- Manuel (Germany) (Was for sale by RJV Guitars on their website for 13,900 in 2020.)

19- Hiendguitar. (Indonesia) *sold it*

20-

21-

22- Llexileon. (England) (Originally owned by Kirz Hammett Japan)

23- ESP Technical House (Japan) *Posted pics of it on Instagram*

24- Japan (For sale on Digimart by BIGBOSS for US $10,250 in 2020)

25-

ESP 348

Cheers for the explanation man, they definitely had two guitars then because I have pics from the ESP Technical House of guitar #23.

Same style pics and background also.

Kirz owned that guitar from new, he plays in a Japanese Metallica tribute band called Hattallica. They are awesome, check them out here and listen to that thunderous bass in this video.

Kirz has a nice little Kirk Hammett guitar collection, but I have found he buys and sells guitars to try and match what what Kirk currently uses live on stage.

Kirk used that natural Ouija many years ago, but Kirz purchased a new one anyway like a few of us here and I have seen pics and videos of him using it on stage.

If his guitar has now been sold, I reckon he sold it to fund a new sparkle Ouija. Perhaps he purchased both, we will soon see. He is very active in Instagram and will post pics when the guitar or guitars arrive. If he even purchased them at all lol. Maybe he had to sell it to pay bills? Fuck knows lol.

He has bought and sold many Hammett guitars over the years and he currently owns a white and black Ouija, (white Ouija signed by Kirk at a meet & greet), Zorlac, KH1, Purple Sparkle and a Vintage.

Pretty sure he has sold his KH2, KH2-SE, KH20, LTD White Zombie and now this natrual Ouija.

If you are definitely getting #22 I will update the list mate.

Looking forward to seeing more pics when it arrives.

Llexileon

#22 now in safe hands of my buddy Travis in Japan, pray to the EMS gods for safe arrival in UK shortly XD 

ESP 348

Fantastic man! Hopefully she has safe travels to the UK.

Alamodome

One of the best looking Hammett guitars out there. It won’t be long now!!

ESP 348

That definitely looks stunning that picture, doesn't it Alamoe?

Alamodome

Yes sir absolutely does congratulations. 

Llexileon

#22 finally here in London, UK! \m/

metalhobo

nice one, Llexi! how's the gig with iron maiden going?

Llexileon
metalhobo wrote:

nice one, Llexi! how's the gig with iron maiden going?

I finished up with Maiden back in March after 5 years pretty much full time and a couple years of on/off consulting stuff before that, so it was time. Moving on to some new projects now and running my business over at www.incendium.online where we make toys/collectibles and all that fun stuff. Can't announce any new partnerships just yet but will be fun to expand my horizons and play in some new sandboxes with some of my other favourite musicians and bands I grew up listening to. There's an endless amount you can do with Eddie, but someone else will have to pick up where I left off with all that!

BlackJack21

Congrats on the guitar man looks pretty nice!

From what I remember Kirz sold his KH-20 to buy this guitar, and now he's sold this one. Makes me wonder if he's going to use that money to get one of the new Sparkle Ouijas... 

Alamodome

Congratulations my friend. She is I fine piece of wood and very limited. 

Splinter288

Looks great. Hope you are enjoying it.  

ESP 348

Congrats again man, the guitar looks awesome bro.  

ESP 348

I have just updated the list to have you as the new owner of #22 now thanks mate.

Daniel K.

Hello all! I've been hiding out since 2017.  Mostly lurking in the background in envy of Big Daddy's collection!  I purchased #09 from Gear Orphanage in 2017 and #458 ltd ouija so I could actually have one to play. I also purchased a Wild Scythe around the same time.  I would accept offers on all 3.  Please no stupid low offers.  Thanks for your help on a past purchase-- lefty KH3 bolt on for my nephew! He loves it. 

Cheers,

Dan

ESP 348

Hello Dan and thank you for sharing.  

I have just updated this serial number list and I wish you all the best with the sale of the Ouija.

A friend recently purchased one overseas, but if anyone else is looking for one I will be sure to let them know. 

Take care and enjoy mate.  

Sephiroth

Of all the tops, #9 was the one I wanted when I saw it pass through capthowdy14's workstation on IG.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcnZs4hhx8J/?taken-by=capthowdy14

Good luck on the sale.

Pap, you want my #12 and we start moving these #'s across 3 continents? 

ESP 348

Haha, we might have to!  

Post to Thread