ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

Updated
ESP NATURAL OUIJA (Tracking)

Hello guys,

Here is a thread to track the natural Ouija serial numbers, their respective owners and the Country the guitar is located in.

There are not too many of these guitars out there, so it shouldn't be that hard lol.

The names in bold text are the current owners of these guitars that are forum members.

The names in regular text are the guitar owners or previous owners that I am unsure if they are forum members or not as that is all the information I have on them.

If anyone can send me extra info and/or pics that would be great also. Or any corrections that need to be made, just let me know here or via PM.

2017 ESP Natural Ouijas-

01- Nasdaq. (USA) Guitar Centre LA. (Stock photos of this guitar were used everywhere)

02- Guitar Centre NY. *sold*

03- Musicians Friend. *sold*

04- Alamodome. (USA)

05- Big Daddy B. (USA)

06- Ken. (Singapore) (Originally owned by NRudy USA)

07- American Musical Supply or ZZ Sounds. *sold it*

08- Harry. (USA)

09- Daniel K. (USA) 

10- Mark. (Canada)

11- Drum City Guitarland Colorado. (Still for sale)

12- Sepiroth. (England)

13- Gary. (USA)

14- ESP348. (Australia)

15- ESP dealer. (Beijing)

16- Papafiq. (Malaysia) (Originally owned by MetallicaBeh Singapore)

17- Omega Music. (Belgium) *sold it* (Currently for sale on Reverb in France)

18- Manuel (Germany) (Was for sale by RJV Guitars on their website for 13,900 in 2020.)

19- Hiendguitar. (Indonesia) *sold it*

20-

21-

22- Llexileon. (England) (Originally owned by Kirz Hammett Japan)

23- ESP Technical House (Japan) *Posted pics of it on Instagram*

24- Japan (For sale on Digimart by BIGBOSS for US $10,250 in 2020)

25-

Pinian

If I wasnt in keep my cash mode from the depression coming I'd be all over it...

ESP 348

Yeah, in these uncertain times I think that's what everyone is doing. :(

ESP 348

Just found #18 Ouija for sale at RJV Guitars in the Netherlands.

Asking price is 13,900 or US $15,650.

Here is a link to the guitar if anyone is interested.

https://www.rjvguitars.com/product/2073474/esp-custom-shop-kh-ouija-natural-kirk-hammett-serial-16-of-25-mint-complete?fbclid=IwAR2UX1ErpKzzITAQjibgVFG5rAEog07jCCbaGhuGES_DC9kqHFF3miun4Ls

Llexileon

I sent an offer to this guy on reverb for the same price as Technical House plus 20% for the import duty I would have paid, plus a 10% extra for the intl' shipping/handling i would have paid to a broker, and he passed on that... curious to see if there's a buyer out there for more than 30% over ESP's own asking price. So now I'll attempt to bring the Technical House Ouija over to the UK with a broker. 

ESP 348
Llexileon wrote:

I sent an offer to this guy on reverb for the same price as Technical House plus 20% for the import duty I would have paid, plus a 10% extra for the intl' shipping/handling i would have paid to a broker, and he passed on that... curious to see if there's a buyer out there for more than 30% over ESP's own asking price. So now I'll attempt to bring the Technical House Ouija over to the UK with a broker. 

Thanks for sharing mate, sorry you couldn't work out a deal on that guitar.

Best of luck trying to score the ESP TH Ouija. Let me know if you do.

ESP 348

Shit, only 4 of these Ouijas unaccounted for now. 

We will slowly get there boys.

ESP 348

Indeed! And thanks mate, I will do.

Llexileon

Kudos to you guys for putting this together - has been very helpful as I'm thinking to get around to adding one of these to my collection. Put in an offer on reverb and if that's a no go then i'll try and nab the one at the Technical House but that could be tricky with language barrier/shipping/etc! 

Alamodome

Make it happen man before it’s to late. These are a very unique piece for any collection. Good luck!!!!!

ESP 348

Thanks for the kind words mate, we appreciate it.

And best of luck on the Reverb guitar. It looks fantastic and would be a crown jewel in anyones guitar collection.

Be sure to let us know if you end up buying one of those guitars please.

Llexileon

Oh look, that Technical House Ouija Sold... 

ESP 348

Sold to yourself??

Or someone else?

Llexileon

Well technically a buddy of mine in Japan placed the order, but it’ll be making its way over to me shortly! Almost half price compared to the RJV guitars listing XD

ESP 348

That is fantastic mate!! Congrats!

Almost half the price???

RJV guitars are asking US $15,650.

You must have paid fuck all for it.

Be sure to post pics when it arrives mate.

Llexileon

The wild world of ESP Custom Shop limited runs, where half of $15k can be considered fuck all  RJV have a nice Gibson KH V and their price on that is much more reasonable (best on reverb) - might use my savings there, so I guess he’ll get my business one way or another XD

ESP 348

Hehe.

They do have that lovely Gibson Hammett Flying-V, it's one of the cheapest ones I have seen for a while.

Jump on it mate, it's a beauty.

ESP 348

Llexileon, did you end up purchasing Ouija #22 or #23?

I see in my list #22 is (was) owned by our mate Kirz Hammett.

Whichever one arrives, please let me know and I will update my list thanks mate.

Alamodome

Pap I believe he posted that he purchased #22 on another post. 

ESP 348

Thanks mate, I saw that but just wanted to confirm because two weeks ago he purchased #23 from the ESP Technical House. Perhaps the deal with #23 didn't work out.

His friend purchased the guitar on his behalf and then perhaps he decided to keep #23 for himself lol. I don't know, lol. We will see what happens lol.

Xur

did the TH have 2 ouija’s for sale then?

Llexileon

I think there was confusion over 22/23, I was told originally the Technical House model was 23 when I enquired over email but upon reviewing the certification and serial it turned out to be #22, so I think on your list 22/23/24 are the same guitar (because big boss on digimart is also running online sales for ESP Technical House, they took payment for my Ouija) and so we can update to reflect I’ve got #22 and number #23/24 is unknown I guess! Can see here the serial from Technical House / Big Boss / Digimart etc guitar is #22: 
https://img.digimart.net/prdimg/m/59/46c7bc8e5cb2f8d0ee651b6b87f87bae00020d.jpg

Post to Thread