Hanneman NGD

Updated
Hanneman NGD

Hey Guys,

Look who just got home.

She tried to camo herself in town but I was able to secure the package. Peace out 

Pushead

Awesome!

kirkfan30

very nice ! custom shop ?

Pims

it is from kiso yes but newer ESP sigs all come out of there 

kirkfan30

Damn, nice score. Did you get it from omega? 

Pims

Yes I'm on the store page

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man!!! How does it sound compared to the Hammett guitars?

Pims

I posted a small teaser on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi-E7VkjJ83/?hl=fr

Breadfan32

That thing looks sharp!  Bet it plays and sounds great too.

Pims

I will try shooting a video over the weekend

tx-ogre

Very nice.

AK

Amazing guitar. I love mine. It is one of the best sounding and feeling guitars I have. Unfortunately I don't play it a lot because it is in matte finish and I don't wanna ruin the finish.

Also, it has a different layout than other guitars I have. There is the standard volume and tone knobs, but then there is something called EMG SPC - the third knob.

Here is how the EMG site defines SPC:

The SPC or "Strat Presence Control" is often called the fat control. The original intent of the SPC was to allow guitar players to boost the midrange and volume of their single coil pickup to give it a sound similar to a humbucker. This is accomplished by boosting the gain in a broad mid-band fashion and reducing the highs as you turn the knob up. The result is a fatter, louder tone from any single coil pickup. It can also be used with a humbucker to increase your overall volume and midrange for a really fat tone that's great for slide guitar.

I never seen a Hanneman Urban Camo like mine by the way. Mine has black chrome hardware and a black ESP logo.

Here are some photos:

Pims

Yes it is an older model (2011?), I wish I could get my hands on the numeric camo too but it is hard to find..

The Khaler is pretty good, I am liking those more than floyds, the only downside I see is it takes longer to plug the bar off (just unscrewing it)

Pims

Complete camouflage there works with couch though

Post to Thread