Anyone have a ouija original for sale?

Updated
Anyone have a ouija original for sale?

hi all

does anyone have an original ouija for sale, first run! Prefer to buy in Europe

I am looking to get one :-)

let me know, cheers

Sephiroth

I think the only person on here in Europe that has let an original run go in recent times would be Steeledge. If your friends with him on here, it might be worth sending him a PM as he may have one more he can sell. What part of Europe are you from?

I have 2 but not willing to part with them.

Do you have any pics of your collection? Your profile says you have JH-1, 3 and KH-3 as well as talking about at least one KL

Good luck!

ESP 348

One for sale by an ESP forum member named Guitar Collector.

Guitar is located in Italy. See here.

http://www.guitarscollector.com/on-sale.html

kirkfan30

Hi all

I saw the one in Italy but I really need a COA to go with it, if possible. I have a jh1, jh3, kh3, kl petroglyph. I am located in belgium. Will try to post some pics

cheers

Sephiroth

I don't think you will find one with a COA.

Mine didn't come with one. I think one of mine came with a letter from ESP but that could just be made up?

kirkfan30

Guiguitarz

Nice KL man ! Stunning guitar.

By first run you meant the ones from 1994 to 1999, bolt-on's right ? Not especially the first neck-thru's ?

On peut même parler français non ?

kirkfan30

Yes first run is what I am after. The later ones are a little too much for me right now. 

Only looking for almost mint condition ones if there are any available

francais est possible mais je suis neerlandophone :-)

Sephiroth
Oscar Y.

I have one  KH-2 OUIJA original for sell...photos(you may check it)

Raf

Hi Oscar,

What is the price?  Do you have the COA and original case?

Where are you from?

thanks ;-)

Oscar Y.

The price can be discuss. You can mail me. ( oscar5.tw@gmail.com)

I lost the COA .

The case is original , it used to be a sticker written ESP x years anniversary on the case. (so the case is red? I have no idea.)

I am from TAIWAN.

ESP 348

I sent you an email Oscar. Please check it out and reply.

bennyvh

where from in belgium are you kirkfan30?
from Belgium aswell, got one in very good condition, no coa / not for sale aswell tho
Just nice to know others here in Belgium with same passion. Really love the KL!

Raf

Hi Benny, I’m also from Belgium ;-)

Very small country but many ESP fans!

bennyvh

man... just checked your collection, the iron cross nice collection!

Raf

Thanks !

where are you living ?

bennyvh

Maldegem

bennyvh

https://reverb.com/item/15292025-esp-kh-2-ouija-kirk-hammett-signature-1996  mint... + tags/coa/case all original.. not cheap tho

ESP 348

I know this guitar. Definitely looks to be in mint condition and there wouldn't be too many left out there in the world like this one.

Viperzzz

Yeah this one is Mine- Not too cheap I admit. I am a bit negotiable. Just there doesn't seem to be much competition around to compare based on condition. Legit it is mint- It's ridiculous.

I am considering just putting it back in the vault never to see the light of day again too haha.

ESP 348
Viperzzz wrote:

Yeah this one is Mine- Not too cheap I admit. I am a bit negotiable. Just there doesn't seem to be much competition around to compare based on condition. Legit it is mint- It's ridiculous.

I am considering just putting it back in the vault never to see the light of day again too haha.

It's a beauty mate!!

Raf

Yes I saw it also ...

+ taxes from Australia to Europe!

Guiguitarz

+ CITES waiting ... 

Post to Thread