Jamz' #1 Truckster engraved

Updated
Jamz' #1 Truckster engraved

Hey folks,

A friend of mine was in Geneva last nite and took many (good) pictures, and I just picked up some of the "non-Got Riff?" Truckster of James. (I call it the European one, because on many show in the US he used to use the Got-Riff?)

It looks like he engraved it, and aged it more on the bottom side of the guitar. Can't decrypt what's written ... "RIFF PIFM" ??!! 

Pims

that looks like Viking Runes to me

AK

It’s written in viking runes: Riff Life. Just like the tattoo on his fingers

Mazze F.

Wasn't that the guitar that got busted up when James took a bad fall on stage ?? He said in the tuning room the gig after that the guitar took a beating.

Maybe they repaired it and it still has some "battle damage" along with new inlays 

Guiguitarz

You guys are comfortable with all those Viking things  Nicely spotted tho,

Yep, this guitar has been abused somehow 

Mark P.

This is the same guitar that got dropped and messed up last year and disappeared for a few shows. Maybe that made him want to rough it up even more. Trucksters are great guitars for this!

dubster82

I'm not sure it is. It looks like it's bashed underneath but I think the guitar he dropped had a sanded down neck like he did to a bunch of guitars, this one seems to have a standard truckster neck paint job.

Mark P.

Im thinking it might have been because he has two Trucksters that are road regulars as they have two regular road sets. The Got Riff Truckster is the one that he had for one set and the plain one that was dropped for the other (Which matches this set of guitars) I'm sure he probably has more though but he seemed to just have the one black one out when he dropped it because he used his black Iron Cross in place of it for the next few shows on that leg. Then again that was last year so maybe that guitar got replaced by this one for the current leg. Either way, it's fun to speculate.

Post to Thread