KH2-SE Current Value?

Updated
Apotheosis

Hey Guys,

I've got a mint condition Greenie that I'm thinking of selling as I barely have time to play anymore.  I haven't seen any pop up for awhile so was wondering what you guys think it would be worth nowadays.  Comes with all the expected goodies (case, CoA, etc.)

Thanks!

Tondog

Didn't mean to cockblock anyone but I passed on EXPCUSTOM's for $2600 and was pissed about that one for a while. Made an unreasonable offer on this one and he took it!  Well I thought it must be fate then.......on it's way.

ESP 348

That's awesome mate!!! Congrats and enjoy, be sure to post some pics when it arrives.

Tondog
ESP 348 wrote:

That's awesome mate!!! Congrats and enjoy, be sure to post some pics when it arrives.

To me it looked like it needed a good cleanup and setup but we shall see! 

ESP 348
Tondog wrote:

To me it looked like it needed a good cleanup and setup but we shall see! 

Too easy man, see what it's like when it arrives.

Alamodome

Congratulations brother. I almost pulled the trigger on that one last night. Enjoy!!

Breadfan32

Tondog

I was the original owner of that guitar. It's one I wish I still had.  That small mark on the body was when it tipped over in my guitar vault I used to have.  Big daddy owned it too.  I've always wanted it back but for the price I sold it for at the time it never made sense for me to spend a lot more to buy it back. Also with the cites too much of a pain in the ass to try and get it across the border too.

Tondog

Ah beauty! Is it good and solid tone wise, and not a dead knot piece of wood? 

Breadfan32
Tondog wrote:

It was one of the best sounding guitars I’ve owned.  It always impressed me.  Let me know what you think when you get it.  

ESP 348
Breadfan32 wrote:

It was one of the best sounding guitars I’ve owned.  It always impressed me.  Let me know what you think when you get it.  

Shit aye. I never really 'connnected' with mine. The feel and tone was nothing special from memory.

But in saying that, I only played it once through my Marshall amp around 6 years ago when I first got it.

I will play it again one day no doubt and will compare again to the others.

ESP 348

I had to replace the neck pot. It was toast when I got it but it always sounded great. The only reason I got rid of it was I got another one from music zoo for like a grand less so sold this one. i probably looked for close to a year before that one popped up. It sounds really good though!

This guitar has covered some ground.....Japan-Toronto-Nova Scotia-Las Vegas-Virginia-Texas-Oregon now to Nebraka. I had some problems getting it in from Canada due to the Lacy Act. This was pre-Cites. 

I remember this guitar now, I remember you saying you had the to change the neck pot years ago.

This guitar has definitely done the rounds, hopefully it's finally found it's home.

Tondog

I had to replace the neck pot. It was toast when I got it but it always sounded great. The only reason I got rid of it was I got another one from music zoo for like a grand less so sold this one. i probably looked for close to a year before that one popped up. It sounds really good though!

This guitar has covered some ground.....Japan-Toronto-Nova Scotia-Las Vegas-Virginia-Texas-Oregon now to Nebraka. I had some problems getting it in from Canada due to the Lacy Act. This was pre-Cites. 

Was it a plug and play pot or a soldered one?

ESP 348

Does Big Daddy still own one? A different one to this one then obviously?

Breadfan32

Ya Big daddy had two at one point

ESP 348
Breadfan32 wrote:

Ya Big daddy had two at one point

Cheers man.

Tondog

I bought some bone breakers to slip into it as well to try out.

Guiguitarz

the luminlays.

Word of the year. By far.

Pinian

Pretty sure I bought the one from EXPCustom. Kiso shop serial #. Love it. Currently my only ESP, but changing that soon after buying up a Gloss black Snakebyte produced off the standard SS line with a 2011 serial  Looks like a few dings... worst case I figure the shop had a return policy if it's not up to snuff. Will probably get a pair of hetset pups should it be alright.

KH2-SE

Gloss Snakebyte

ESP 348

Very nice man!! Great pic too.

Sky Rodz

here’s my baby

Post to Thread