KH2-SE Current Value?

Updated
Apotheosis

Hey Guys,

I've got a mint condition Greenie that I'm thinking of selling as I barely have time to play anymore.  I haven't seen any pop up for awhile so was wondering what you guys think it would be worth nowadays.  Comes with all the expected goodies (case, CoA, etc.)

Thanks!

vex_sb

Damn, tell what you want but this is most beautiful Kirk's guitar. 

it's for sale btw, 4k firm. Blasphemy to let it go for less. SS serial, Oem case and COA . 9.5/10

NRudy

im asking $5500 usd  but i have no coa i got mine from japan and its a K serial. its 9.9/10 really perfect never played it. comes with ohsc and tools etc no build sheet its in another case im not sure where and no coa this did not come with a coa.

ESP 348

Fuck it, I am not going to sell mine for less than US $4000 also.

Apotheosis

Fuck it!  Everybody list for 10k!  We can do it guys!

EXPcustom

All I know is I had a beautiful K serial that people missed out on for 2500. I ended up getting 3500 but I think I could have got more if I held a little while longer but its all good.

FYI I have NEVER seen a K serial with COA, I have had them with a warranty card but that's it.

Also ALL the SS serials had black hardware, all K serials had "black chrome" If you had a K serial with COA or black hardware please post here and let me know. I just think they don't exist or am 98% sure.

vex_sb

You sure ??

Mine is SS and have black chrome hardvare 

Guiguitarz

And I've seen a K serial with Black/Black hardware

Raf

Hi all,

I'm new in this group, I'll post pictures of my guitars very soon ;-)

Just wanted to tell you that my Greenburst is a SS and has black chrome hardware.  This was the case for all the KH-2's at this period in Europe.  I don't remember the exact reason

HateEvent
Raf wrote:

Hi all,

I'm new in this group, I'll post pictures of my guitars very soon ;-)

Just wanted to tell you that my Greenburst is a SS and has black chrome hardware.  This was the case for all the KH-2's at this period in Europe.  I don't remember the exact reason

ROHS compliance is the reason for this.

ESP 348

Welcome Raf, looking forward to seeing your pics mate.

EXPcustom

Yes, I remember some sort of "environmental" issue regarding the black chrome tuners. So if I remember correctly, Euro or Asia distributers for SS serials with black chrome hardware with SS serial. US got black hardware and SS serials. Japan got K serials and black chrome hardware and according to a poster here he got one with black hardware.

COAs came only with SS serials regardless of hardware color. 

So if you have a K serial with COA or black hardware let me know where you got it and if possible pics of the case and COA.

SS serials got grey lined case, K serials got egg crate type top lid insulation and the interior was black and exterior black as well.

Alamodome

I would but that small nick on the left side may not let me sleep at night. I’ve been waiting for Nate’s to drop in price a little, but if doesn’t soon I may just buy this one. 

Tondog

You wouldn't get your money back out of it with the ding on the left side on there is the biggest issue.

Alamodome

Exactly my point as well

ESP 348

Yes, totally understand. I like all my guitars to be 100% mint also.

But have you seen the last few that have been for sale? Asking more than US $2500 in worse condition than this one.

But all good, would make a nice players guitar for someone.

Alamodome

I’m wondering did it sale? Last night it was on eb.. for $2499

ESP 348

Yep, looks like it may have sold. Item say it's "out of stock now", normally means that it's no longer for sale because the item was sold.

I didn't think it would have lasted long at that price. Someone got a nice guitar for that money if you ask me.

Post to Thread