ESP KH-20 (Tracking)

Updated
ESP KH-20 (Tracking)

Hey guys,

Been collecting this data for a while now and was going to create a site for this stuff, but decided to just post here and update accordingly. If anyone else has pics of a certain one and want to share, just reply to the post of that number guitar so we can kinda keep the pics somewhat organized. The bold names on the list are who I think currently owns it, and the non-bold are speculation or the place it had been sold from.

Most Recent List:

00 - Kirk Hammett

01 - Matt (ESP President)

02 - ESP 348

03 - ESPlayBoy

04 - Alamodome (Alpha Music)

05 - Jedmonds

06 - ESPLurker

07 - Chris Bianculli (Michbi Studios) Missing certificate, case & backplate. Last on Reverb for $15k.

08 - NRudy (Bought From Drumcity Guitarland)

09 - Collector in Germany (Formally JKD)

10 - DarkDiscordance

11 - Carlino Guitars (Sold)

12 - Murdock73

13 - Kirk Hammett

14 - Les Zombie (Formally XDISCIPLEX)

15 - Music123 (Sold)

16 - Skips Music (Sold)

17 -

18 - JKD (Formally Todd King, Bought From Axe Music)

19 - Drumcity Guitarland (Sold)

20 - NRudy

21 - Ice7400

22 - Luke (Ireland, Formally Pauli Aakula from Finland)

23 -

24 - Kaj’s Guitarstore (Sold)

25 - Formally Kirz “Kaz” Hammett (Missing certificate. Last on eBay)

26 - Big Daddy B (Bought From Bmusic)

27 - Scottph (Bought From Bmusic)

28 - Truckster

29 -

30 - Friend in Germany (Formally SteelEdge)

31 -

32 - Frantic77

33 -

34 -

35 - In Nagoya (Shinji Approved)

36 - Luna's Friend In Korea

37 - Sephiroth

38 - Geronimo

39 -

40 - Ice7400

BlackJack21

ESP KH-20 - #37

BlackJack21

ESP KH-20 - #38

Benny V.

cool guitar stand! anyone knows the brand or so? (sorry for the off-topic)

BlackJack21

ESP KH-20 - #40

BlackJack21

ESP KH-20 - Unknown Numbers

NRudy

kh-20 ESP.

Sephiroth

Nate, Can you please remove all the pics that are not your KH-20. This is a KH-20 thread, and you've just gone and put a bunch of Random PRS, and ESP pics in it, which doesn't help or contribute to the thread at all.

26 out of the 44 pics you posted don't even have a KH-20 in them. What was the point of this?

This is a great thread showing each KH-20. It would be nice of you to contribute your KH-20 if you feel like it, but adding a bunch of random pics is just annoying. thanks.

What KH-20 #s do you have?

NRudy

apologies.

Sephiroth

Thank you 

NRudy

#8 and #20.

ESP 348

Cheers Nate!

ESP 348

And I just wanted to thank Blackjack again for making this thread! Really appreciate it man, LOVE seeing all these pics.

The KH20 is a stunning guitar and it's definitely one of my favourites in regards to it's looks.

JKD

#19 is insane!!! BTW I unfortunately sold #9 long ago (many regrets over how beautiful the top was too..) but I now own #18 :-)

whitzmusic

Wow, quite an incredible collection.  

ESP 348
JKD wrote:

#19 is insane!!! BTW I unfortunately sold #9 long ago (many regrets over how beautiful the top was too..) but I now own #18 :-)

Did you ever own #5 also????

The pics of #5 and #9 look VERY similar to me.

Congrats on #18, looks gorgeous!

JKD
ESP 348 wrote:

Did you ever own #5 also????

The pics of #5 and #9 look VERY similar to me.

Congrats on #18, looks gorgeous!

I never owned #5. Sold #9 to a collector in Germany (from memory)

ESP 348

Fair enough, the pics look near the same to me as does the house in the background to the right.

Alamodome

I know this is almost 13years old but it’s fairly new to me thanks to Pap helping with this amazing score. It’s number 4 and I had it re-strung, oiled, and set up with new Floyd parts to remove very slight rust. 

Post to Thread