my painter texted me this the other day:

ESP 348

More pics please.

Guiguitarz

Can't wait to see it finished ! Nice !

DanieLibuy

MORE PHOTOS ARE NEEDED

Metalbebby666

This is one mummy that definitely should have been left in his tomb!

Sixcubed

Interesting. Here's a pic of Kirk's I took from the Whiplash experience last year. It's a little off, but better than I could have done!

BlackJack21

DanieLibuy

I've got some photos of it!

DanieLibuy

Oops! Sorry for the big photos! 

Guiguitarz

This one was for sale years ago, was made for the ESP VP if I'm right.

Not the original of course (I mean : "made for Kirk"), Headstock logo with the "MUMMY" style, not with the Karloff's face as Kirk's one.

ESP 348

We like the big photos.

Sephiroth

Has the painter come back with more progress pics yet?

MissingLink

He has and its shipping on Monday so I'll be able to finally take my own.   However from the douchey comment above about how it's "a little off" (no shit, every clone of it ever made is a little off everyone's working from small photos of the real thing it's not exactly an easy thing to clone.). I'm just going to keep my guitar to myself. 

Sephiroth
MissingLink wrote:

He has and its shipping on Monday so I'll be able to finally take my own.   However from the douchey comment above about how it's "a little off" (no shit, every clone of it ever made is a little off everyone's working from small photos of the real thing it's not exactly an easy thing to clone.). I'm just going to keep my guitar to myself. 

That's a shame, you can see others were eager to see how it came out too.

The people weren't painted yet, the "mummy" lettering looked like it had more to be done,as well as the mummy itself. It was a progress pic. It would be nice if you change your mind, but either way, I hope you are happy with the finished product.  

Sixcubed
MissingLink wrote:

It wasn't intended to be 'douchey' just an honest opinion based on what I have seen. But here on the internet perception is reality I guess. Sorry if it came across that way

Cogan C.

I agree, you should definitely upload the new images regardless of what some here think. I thought the artwork was impressive and would like to see the end result.

Breadfan32

Keep posting pics.  I don’t think that comment was meant in a bad way.  It’s obviously going to look great.  

Are you painting a KH2 or doing an LTD? 

MissingLink

Its here.

Guiguitarz

Very nice man ! Congrats !

Guiguitarz

Road King

Sweet pic! The green EMG logo actually does add a cool look to the demonology.

Jeff P.

Looks good to me, I'd be happy with it.

HateEvent
MissingLink wrote:

Its here.

How do the Bone Breakers compare with the regular 81/60A set? 

MissingLink

They sound a little fatter and clearer.   but I'm also not like a super technical player,  likely blinded by them being new lol   I need some more time with them, but out of the box I like them. 

Guiguitarz

Hate,

I just received them, will test them maybe this weekend and I'll do sound test comparison video, will post it on the PUs thread.

Post to Thread