WTB JH1, JH2, JH3

Updated
Lukie Luke

Looking to buy a Jh1,2,3, preferably a JH2!! 

kirkfan30

Good luck with the hunt! Great guitars, I love my jh1 and jh3. Missing a jh2 in the collection myself .... expect to pay big $$$$

Lukie Luke

Fancy selling the jh3? 

A jh2 is what i'm after the most myself, have the money there for one, aslong as it's not $5k!!

kirkfan30

I am not letting go my jh3, been offered 5k plus already but I do not want to sell. Expect to pay 5k for a good condition jh sig!

Pushead

i think it use to be a fender bender, i would like more details if someone knows thats a guitar i want to get.

Your research skills match your communication skills.

Guiguitarz

+1

load more replies (1 of 1)
Big Daddy B

Guiguitarz

ESPEXP
Lukie Luke

Thanks for the heads up man

Lukie Luke

I would be in luck if the seller would reply!

Hopefully he puts it on ebay or reverb

Nasdaq

Sold already 

emg3254

That sucks.  Keep looking.  One will pop up.

NRudy

not all great photos but these are for sale. i will make a different thread

regarding not JH or KH esps, but for now these are for sale. if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer email me.

this is to show the flame top of the kh-20 is not even close to a prs 10 top let alone artist or PS. they honestly feel and play the same and I had it with all sorts of pickups including EMGs its a fantastic guitar.please compare these quilted tops of PRS private stocks that i own all of them some are 1 piece to esp's best flame or quilted tops its night and day. that's the point

Big Daddy B

regarding not JH or KH esps, but for now these are for sale. 

Assuming I can translate your jibberish, you just posted pics of like 12 other ESPs to waste peoples' time? I mean you actually replied to a post looking for James Hetfield signature guitars to try and turn it into a thread to sell your PRS guitars? Or to show off you JH and KH guitars that are "not, but for now are for sale"?

Big Daddy B

this is to show the flame top of the kh-20

Hey be careful not to put it on the KH20 thread or it might be in topic! Put a bunch of shit on there that doen't apply like the 8 year old picture of Brad King's white KH-2 from Rig Talk you have been posting for years.

Lukie Luke

I'm still no closer to finding a JH-2/3 

Pushead

Nate hopes by posting a bunch of photos of guitars that people will think he's cool.

Big Daddy B
Pushead wrote:

Nate hopes by posting a bunch of photos of guitars that people will think he's cool.

jDizzle

Whats the asking price for a JH-1 in great condition?

Cogan C.

This thread went off the rails pretty quickly- guy was looking to buy some JH signatures but gets pics and offers of PRS guitars instead?

I may be wrong, but that's the takeaway I got from the indecipherable word salad. I'd be cautious of buying anything in this post.

Breadfan32

Every thread goes off the rails once NRudy starts posting.  It’s brutal. 

Lukie Luke

To any of you here that have played a JH2, what is the sound like compared to an mx250?

I've always second guessed why James himself hasn't played one onstage for a while now!

Can anyone help me out with this? 

dubster82

James' Diamond plate 250 is a heavy beast compared to the regular MX 250 because of the metal plate on it. Like His Gibson's, Heavy guitars seem to have got the boot with him favouring his Current ESP Sigs which are far lighter. Also from a business perspective, ye know, got to market the merch.

Mazze F.

I would say the tone is a little bit darker and heavier. (I guess the metal plate has that effect on it) It's a monster of a guitar and hope you will get a hold of one in the future..

Good luck

Post to Thread