New Het sig coming......

Updated
New Het sig coming......

Anybody else see this yet??

RH

I had no idea ESP had a forum. Very happy to have found this and to be here.

I missed out on all the other James Hetfield limited edition series so I put in for one of these. I got a call from Sweetwater saying that I have one coming!! 

I have never played a baritone or played much outside of standard tuning, so I’m pretty excited to get my hands on this. 

Breadfan32

Welcome ! 

MAXIMUS POWER

Welcome to the ESP forum. Congratulations on your first JH ! 

MAXIMUS POWER

Arrived today! What a beauty! Love that new guitar smell! 

Dominic D.

Love the banner mate. Congrats n the guitar

Sleazy_D

It felt so great I had to grab a second one. 

MAXIMUS POWER

Thank's Dominic. I'm really happy with the guitar. What a beast! Very tight sounding. It's been fun "Exploring" all the different low tunings this guitar can handle. The 30th Anniversary ESP banner came from the 2005 ESP jam held at The Grove in Anaheim. Megadeth played that night. Nice piece of ESP history. Very nice Sleazy D....well played! 

djinn&tonic

So I picked one up too, - what tunings y’all playing in ?

Sleazy_D

So far, the tuning that it came in. Feels nice 

djinn&tonic

Here’s mine - # 320

djinn&tonic

Guys what string gauges are these ? 

Sleazy_D

Daddario EXL158 

GothicExplorer

Number 177 checking in

djinn&tonic

Here’s the fam

GothicExplorer

Since we're turning this into ESP/LTD family photo sessions, here's half of mine. The other half is at the bands rehearsal studio so they couldn't join in at such short notice.

djinn&tonic

Very cool Steve Vai-esque paint job on the EX !

djinn&tonic

For all who don’t have the purple - interesting detail neck strap button is behind the guitar

Pushead

My Gibson Explorer has the strap button there (as does my ES345). The guitar leans a bit forward with it there, but it does alter the angle the guitar hangs at. Het usually has them on the side of the guitar, towards the neck. But after looking at some of the pics in this thread, both his version of this baritone and the camo Snakebyte have the neck side strap buttons there.

Strange.

dubster82

That's where the strap button usually is on the Snakebyte, well, mine is anyway.

I think the Hetfield one you play in the vip experience has a hole on the side like he tried it but decided against it.

GothicExplorer

Could be a balance thing. My EX had it on the side of the guitar when I got it, and a serious neckdive with it. After moving it to the back, to match my Gibson Explorer, it almost stopped neckdiving. The Snakebyte has an ever so slight tendency to dive, probably because of the longer neck, maybe it would be a diver if it had the button up on the side.

Post to Thread