New Het sig coming......

Updated
New Het sig coming......

Anybody else see this yet??

Pushead

It depends on the guitar, but in this case it looks like a combination of both. The extra spacing between the pickups makes me think that the bridge did move back a bit.

Lewis_08

I got mine from guitarguitar (UK) 

Usually use Guitar Rebellion for ESP in EU though, they are great service too but didn't want to take a chance in case of any issues. 

DISCOSTU29

Did you get your order cancelled? I bought mine from guitarguitar.  They only had two. I got an email last week saying ESP distributor fucked them over and over sold them and they weren't getting any.

Road King

Nice looking guitar. Easy pass for me though since it's a baritone. I'd like to see that finish on his Eclipse model, but regular scale. Perhaps a KH model will be needed to match? 

Breadfan32

I’ve never played a baritone.  I think it might be fun to try and play some lower tuning riffs.  I’ve always had my guitar tuned standard.  

Hoping to see some detailed pics and the coa soon.  

Breadfan32

Placed my order for it couldn’t resist.  

Alamodome

Who did you order it from?

Breadfan32
Alamodome wrote:

I live in Canada.  Went through a local dealer turns out all are spoken for.  Looking at a few other dealers now.  

Alamodome
Breadfan32 wrote:

I live in Canada.  Went through a local dealer turns out all are spoken for.  Looking at a few other dealers now.  

My lovely wife surprised me with this for Christmas, after telling me no more guitars for the near future. 

ESPBear

Just bought mine from Sweetwater. I've bought several guitars from them and it's always been a great experience. I know it shows as "Pre-Order" on their website, but does anyone know when they'll get their hands on these (Official release date), or do people already have this in their hands?

*Edit*

Drew from Sweetwater (awesome guy), called to talk to me about my order. Said they should be getting them in the next 10 days, and will be shipping them immediately after that (December 1st Roughly).

MissingLink

Mine arrives Friday.   

Breadfan32
MissingLink wrote:

Mine arrives Friday.   

You better post pics!

frantic77

Wish i could get one...

MAXIMUS POWER

Just placed my order today for one here in Canada. Long and Mcquade is getting 6 for all the stores across Canada. Make that 5 now! Going to smoke some Purple OG Kush! Beauty!

Breadfan32
MAXIMUS POWER wrote:

Just placed my order today for one here in Canada. Long and Mcquade is getting 6 for all the stores across Canada. Make that 5 now! Going to smoke some Purple OG Kush! Beauty!

They offer a 12 month finance plan interest free? 

MissingLink

Mine just got here. Shouldn’t have opened it since it’s freezing here but I couldn’t help it.  Opened it to inspect and take a quick shitty photo then it started to get a little condensation so I closed it back up to let it acclimate. Better photos to come. 

Breadfan32

The nerd in me wants to see what the COA looks like 

Alamodome
Breadfan32 wrote:

I always tend to want to see them also Breadfan. 

MissingLink
Breadfan32 wrote:

Breadfan32

Thank you sir ! 

MissingLink

no problem....

i do have a question for you though if you're a COA nerd.   Are the ESP COA's actually signed by Hetfield?  I ask because my JH3 COA has a signature that almost looks like his full name written out rather than JAYMZ or the JH signature.  Ive never seen him sign anything like that.

Breadfan32
MissingLink wrote:

no problem....

i do have a question for you though if you're a COA nerd.   Are the ESP COA's actually signed by Hetfield?  I ask because my JH3 COA has a signature that almost looks like his full name written out rather than JAYMZ or the JH signature.  Ive never seen him sign anything like that.

I think that was just his signature around that time.  Only the limited signatures were signed by him.  

Dominic D.

Anyone got one in their hands yet? How is it?

Road King

Wow! ESP drops a new guitar on us and it arrives to buyers in a week. Well done, ESP. Brb, waiting 18 months for products to arrive in other hobbies...

djinn&tonic

Photos please damnit ! 

Larry L.

Mine arrived today #401. Pictures attached below. 

Alamodome

Job well done, congratulations sir. 

djinn&tonic

Sick - if got this color on standard scale Snakebyte would be epic 

Alamodome

What kind of case is it in, Is it in a esp case?

Larry L.

It's in a fairly standard hardshell case with the ESP logo printed on the front in Silver (the interior lining is a light gray color). It actually looks to be smaller than the vulture case.

Alamodome
Larry L. wrote:

It's in a fairly standard hardshell case with the ESP logo printed on the front in Silver (the interior lining is a light gray color). It actually looks to be smaller than the vulture case.

Thank you very much. Again congratulations 

ESP 348

Congrats to all the new owners. Guitar looks awesome.

Post to Thread