New Het sig coming......

Updated
New Het sig coming......

Anybody else see this yet??

GuitarsCollector

NEW LTD PURPLE FOR SALE!!!!

And still unavailable on ESP website???????

ESP wake up!!!!!

Guiguitarz

Pushead

Not on the website because those dealers broke the embargo. The guitar will be announced later today.

Dave R.

Phil for pres, 2020...

load more replies (1 of 1)
Breadfan32

Limited to 500.  Haven’t had a new guitar day in awhile.  

I’m getting it ! 

ESP 348

There you have it! lol

Looks great!!

Will those dealers be ass fucked for listing them for sale early? lol

MissingLink

Hope not till after I get mine.... ordered from one of them lol

Nathan S.

Called it...

Clinton R.

ordered mine today.

dubster82

This one is beautiful 

Breadfan32

Looks nice!

Tondog

Who can we "officially" order it from and still play by the embargo rules?

Pushead

The press/store embargo is over. I'm not sure if stores have them in stock, or if they're just pre-sales.

Alamodome
Pushead wrote:

The press/store embargo is over. I'm not sure if stores have them in stock, or if they're just pre-sales.

Will these be available in the ESP form? However the LTD’S are much nicer/better built these days than ever. 

Tondog

I was originally kind of jazzed about this one but realized I don't play well enough in standard tunings to even know anything about playing a baritone. I'm going to resist.

Nathan S.

My sentiments exactly. I love the color, but have absolutely zero use nor ability for a baritone haha!

Lewis_08

I have bought one, can't wait.

Will prob use it in C# although i do have a TB7 in B standard and love it so could set it up like that if desperate to use it in Eflat

dubster82

Where did you order yours?

Pushead

Yeah, 27" isn't that different than 25.5". I keep my Grynch tuned to C standard, which is the band's main tuning. I like it when we record because of the extra string tension for open string sections.

Nathan S.

So are they necks longer on a baritone then or is the bridge moved back on the body to gain the scale length?

Post to Thread