Mummy High Res?

Updated
MissingLink

anyone have any high res photos of the mummy graphic?   Looking to help my painter finish mine. 

Sephiroth
MissingLink wrote:

anyone have any high res photos of the mummy graphic?   Looking to help my painter finish mine. 

If you get any can you also let me know? I'm in the same position.

MissingLink

theres a decent res Google Play live wallpaper but i have an iPhone and can't download it to see if i can pull the image off it.

EXPcustom

I should charge for all the pics I have and can post but here you go, none better. FYI this should have been my guitar but my friend that was going to set up the deal unexpectledy passed away so the dealer with the Ebay user ID in the photo got it. This was made for ESP's old VP.

MissingLink

THANKS!

EXPcustom
MissingLink wrote:

THANKS!

Is this that one that showed up on Ebay that was real?  or a clone?

That was the real deal made for the VP of ESP by the exact same artist that did Kirk's, not a clone. He had a 90's neck thru Ouija and a Wolf to Man explorer. All real deal from ESP and logged.

Pissed me off because I was supposed to have dibs on all these guitars but my friend passed away unexpectedly and then the vintage guitar dealer who's Ebay ID is in the pics brokered all of the guitars. 

MissingLink
EXPcustom wrote:

THANKS!

Is this that one that showed up on Ebay that was real?  or a clone?

That was the real deal made for the VP of ESP by the exact same artist that did Kirk's, not a clone. He had a 90's neck thru Ouija and a Wolf to Man explorer. All real deal from ESP and logged.

Pissed me off because I was supposed to have dibs on all these guitars but my friend passed away unexpectedly and then the vintage guitar dealer who's Ebay ID is in the pics brokered all of the guitars. 

Damn.  sorry to hear you missed them. 

ESP 348

*Yawn*, got these same pics (and the rest of them) from Ebay when I saw it for sale and made an offer on it back in 2012..

Interesting Ebay seller and interesting story behind this guitar isn't it EXP?

RaulTx

And now is when you explain us all the details 

Awesome guitar, if someone could share more pics from it...

Sephiroth

The headstock esp graphic on this one done for the VP or whoever, doesn;t have the same graphic as what is on kirk's original. Why did they change the graphic on the esp logo?

It is the same as on his mini version though.

MissingLink

Got a pic of the correct headstock?

load more replies (2 of 2)
Big Daddy B

MissingLink

Thanks!  Found that set on google. Was debating which headstock to go with, but decided on the original

Post to Thread