KH Mummy?

Updated
nathan  b.

I’ve been curious for a very long time, and I apologize if there have been a million threads about this already. But will these guys EVER release a KH mummy model? I adore the Natural Ouija and I’m seriously considering trying to pick one up, but I was waiting to see some more new models before I bit the bullet. I figured MAYBE for Kirk’s 30th anniversary with ESP that they might do something special like that, but the only new model ive seen so far is the purple LTD. Which is cool. BUT I WANT MY DAMN MUMMY.

Cheers! 

Nate

ESP 348

Hi Nate and welcome to the forum.

No chance in regards to the Mummy bro, so don't hold your breath.

A KH-30 would be awesome, but that was this year so I don't expect to see one at NAMM next year.

Go for a natural Ouija, they are the go I reckon.

Take care and enjoy.

Pims

The only real mummy available a couple of years ago finished bought back by Kirk. If he doesn't want one available to us, I'm pretty sure it won't change anytime soon.

The White Zombie was rerun, I asked for a Dracula without success (I'm sure at a 25K tag they would agree to anything) but Kirk has a final vote on this I suppose. Kind of like NATO Russian Veto vote

EXPcustom

I remember that Mummy that showed up for sale a few years ago. It was made for a ESP employee and I remember some sort of legal situation forced the sale. I was supposed to get it but because circumstances outside my control it ended up with a well known LA guitar broker who put it on Ebay.

Pushead

It's kind of a shame that Kirk never played the Dracula guitars much. Really, he put most of those graphic guitars away. I know he displays some of them with his monster movie artwork, but still.

Tondog

I liked those guitars more than most of his and of course they disappeared pretty quickly. I have to assume they just didn't "feel" good to him somehow?

ESP 348

Yeah, those 'monster' guitars were put to bed quietly weren't they?

I guess all his guitars can't 'feel' good, even if ESP try to make them just that little bit better than the rest.

I remember Kirk and Justin C saying the Mummy was one of the best sounding guitars in Kirk's collection and now the Zombie guitar feels just as good.

I actually thought the Zombie was going to replace the Mummy, but nope. Kirk is still playing the shit out of the Mummy guitar which is great to see.

Post to Thread