• EXPcustom

For Sale K serial KH2SE greenburstrst and Zorlac

Update 3500 for the KHSE

I got a MM250 Zorlac with ESP case and a K serial KH2SE with case.  3.5k for the KHSE and 6k for the Zorlac. I was going to keep these but I've been buying Bitcoin recently and figure I will buy back most of this stuff in a year or two.

Pics being uploaded shortly...

• ESP 348

Looking forward to seeing pics of the Zorlac mate!

• Pims

dude don't do this to me, gonna suffocate with ESP GAS...:'(

• EXPcustom

Ok, This Zorlac is amazing condition for its age. There is some scratches around the input jack but the middle laminate is a piece of flamed maple. It comes with an ESP case, trem bar and what looks like the original never filled out warranty card. Nicest Zorlac I have ever come across. Firm at 6k.

• EXPcustom

Now onto the K serial KHSE, real deal custom shop not a Jixi blank China body. 100% made in Japan. It does have surface scratches and a tiny blemish on the headstock tip. I am going to upload better photos of this guitar tomorrow.

Small update, I thought I had the case and warranty card for this one but I can't find it. It comes with a gig bag but I can buy a case from ESP if that is what the buyer wants. I have the trem bar

I would like 5k for this or 10k for both this and Zorlac.

• ESP 348

More pics please.

• EXPcustom

Both of these were getting set up today. Zorlac is going on Ebay tomorrow. It will be listed for more than 6k but it will have a best offer option so please don't give me shit on the price. This really is an amazing piece. Fret like is life 98% both of these guitars were in cases with virtually no playwear on them. There is very mild pitting on two of the Floyd saddles on the KH2SE and some mild surface rust on some of the screws but I think my tech fixed that today.

Pics coming tomorrow.

Even my tech was impressed by the Zorlac, he noted the luthier must have taken special care with completeing it because of the flamining in the center laminate of the neck and the two other adjacent laminates counter the grain for stability. I've owned six Zorlacs over the years and this is hands down the best one I have EVER seen.

Small updaet, I know you guys sent some E-mails and PMs I am getting back to them right now.

• ESP 348

The back of the neck of the Zorlac looks great man. I was wondering what you were talking about it, definitely looks good.

• EXPcustom

I know someone made a post saying I'm asking a little high on the Zorlac but for some reason that posts gone or I can't see it now. Let me explain, yes. If this was just an off the rack very good condition Zorlac it would be high but this is a hardly played near pristine example, condition wise. Second it's got the amazing flamed maple laminate in the center of the neck, something I personally have never seen on a KH neck thru series guitar. Third it has the original Japanese warranty card/hang tag from the era that has not been filled out ever. Fourth it has the era correct ESP ATA flight case with the moto "The only real Alternative" from this era.

Pics coming in a few hours, guitars got full setups and new strings today.

• EXPcustom

I got a situation that I need cash for at the moment so if anyone wants the K serial greenburst its 3500.00

Link to tons of pics. Been setup and ready to go.

http://s301.photobucket.com/user/EXPcustom/library/ESPKHSE2011Kiso

• ESP 348

Both guitars look great man, wish you all the best with the sale.

• EXPcustom

Pending offer right now on Ebay for well over 4k on the Zorlac. 5k will take it now...if you message me here. Otherwise I may take the offer on Ebay tonight.

ETA: Thanks for the comments ESP 348

• Tondog

My offer will always stand EXP. No worries!

• EXPcustom
        Tondog wrote:

I'll keep that in mind but what I am saying is there is an offer right now well over 4k on Ebay. In fact it is so much higher than 4k that the only offer I would consider now outside of Ebay is 5k.

• Tondog
        EXPcustom wrote:

I'll keep that in mind but what I am saying is there is an offer right now well over 4k on Ebay. In fact it is so much higher than 4k that the only offer I would consider now outside of Ebay is 5k.

Nope...I understood all that. I was just saying if all else falls through for you on it and the buyer gets hit by a bus or something....I'm your huckleberry. Sounds like RK might pluck it.

• Road King
        Tondog wrote:

Nope...I understood all that. I was just saying if all else falls through for you on it and the buyer gets hit by a bus or something....I'm your huckleberry. Sounds like RK might pluck it.

Sorry Tondog, but he who has the Bitcoin makes the rules.

• Road King

Do you accept bitcoins? I have a small amount of bitcoins I bought many years ago, but spending them seems a lot harder than buying.

• EXPcustom
      Road King wrote:

Do you accept bitcoins? I have a small amount of bitcoins I bought many years ago, but spending them seems a lot harder than buying.

Yes I do. Better let me now now if you want to do this deal as I am about to sell the guitar.

• Road King
      EXPcustom wrote:

Yes I do. Better let me now now if you want to do this deal as I am about to sell the guitar.

Cool. Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss the price and the bitcoin wallet details. This is in regards to the Zorlac by the way.

• EXPcustom
      Road King wrote:

Cool. Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss the price and the bitcoin wallet details. This is in regards to the Zorlac by the way.

PM sent!

Cancel