Looking for Kh3

Updated
Sunil D.

hi guys looking for esp kh-3 please message me . Thanks

EXPcustom

Some guy here was going to sell his. Me personally if I bought a KH3 I would get a 2003 MS320, Neck Thru K serial 25.5 scale with correct headstock open book headstock shape. The bolt on has a weird penis headstock thing going on and is Gibson scale.

Sunil D.

Yes just checked ms320 looks killer! Thanks 

EXPcustom

I used to have a bad ass one just like Kirk's even had the round custom shop logo on the back of the headstock. I wish I never sold it.

ESP 348

Nathan S is selling his KH3, jump all over that one mate.

EXPcustom

Look at the spacing of Kirk's pickups, its 25.5

Nathan S.

Where are you located Sunil?

Sunil D.

Hi Nathan My shipping will be in Northridge California , they will ship to me here in Manila ,Philippines 

Nathan S.
Sunil D. wrote:

Hi Nathan My shipping will be in Northridge California , they will ship to me here in Manila ,Philippines 

I have a thread in this section, probably on 2nd page by now. I have been thinking about selling mine. Haven't for sure made up my mind, but if I did price would be $2000.00 USD plus shipping. Pics in my thread.

Dick M.

I have a '96 signed signature, USA made KH-3 in good shape.  With COA and verified serial number via ESP.  I've owned it since new.

Jesse R.

Wanna sell it? 

Dick M.
Jesse R. wrote:

Wanna sell it? 

Absolutely. I’ll send a reverb link and r whatever you prefer in the left couple days

Jesse R.
Dick M. wrote:

Wanna sell it? 

Absolutely. I’ll send a reverb link and r whatever you prefer in the left couple days

Ok thank you, where are you located? 

Dick M.
Jesse R. wrote:

Wanna sell it? 

Ok thank you, where are you located? 

I’m currently in Seattle 

ESP 348

Any pics Dick?

Dick M.

I’ll link a reverb or whatever you prefer  shortly

ESP 348

Cool man, post Reverb link thanks mate.

Guiguitarz

Waiting for Reverb link too 

ESP 348

You definitely need a KH3 to compliment your amazing collection G.

Dick M.

I can’t post a link but I did get it listed on reverb. Won’t be hard to find, run a search for:

ESP KH-3 Kirk Hammett Signature

ESP 348

Did you sell it already man? Because I looked at Reverb earlier today and didn't see any KH3s for sale.

ESP 348

Nope, still can't see it.

Unless it has since sold?

Splinter288

Splinter288

Jesse R.

$2,850 seems kinda steep for a KH3

Post to Thread