WTB white SRC6 horizon Stephen Carpenter guitar

Updated
EXPcustom

UPDATE: Still looking for the Stephen used white pony tour guitar, missed out on it by a few hours, will make it worthwhile to whoever bought it to sell it to me. Also still looking for the 7 string in white. If you do have a SRC6 in white or sonic blue I will take that as well.

I am looking for a white SRC6 Stephen Carpenter signature horizon preferably from the late 90's or early 2000's. If it's the Y2K version that's cool as well. If you have a 7 string that's cool I am looking for one in white as well.

I remember there was one that was actually owned by Stephen on sale a few years ago, I missed out on it on the last second so if you actually have that guitar and want to sell it to me for a decent profit send me a message here.

EXPcustom

Tiny pics sorry about that but this is what I am looking for. Will pay $$$$$. I know they go used for 1-2k but I am willing to pay much more for white or if it was the actual one Stephen owned pictured below.

EXPcustom

I know someone here has it or someone here knows someone who has one of these or the one I missed out on. Help me out and I will help you out.

EXPcustom

Still looking...

Marc R.

You mean something like this?

Breadfan32

Not much love around here the SC models.  I've been a fan of deftones since their first album. 

I'm thinking about getting the LTD SC20 model.  Would like to pick up the new green sparkle baritone tele but never played a 7 string before. 

Marc R.

Mine is for sale right now. 

John S.

How much are you asking for it Marc, and is it the one pictured?

Marc R.

Hi John,

I'm asking 2.600 $ plus shipping to the US, witch is a bit difficult but manageable. Yes, it's the guitar pictured. More on request.

Marc

EXPcustom
Marc R. wrote:

Hi John,

I'm asking 2.600 $ plus shipping to the US, witch is a bit difficult but manageable. Yes, it's the guitar pictured. More on request.

Marc

I didn't see this message till now but I sent you a pm I will take it.

EXPcustom

I don't know if I missed the one Marc R had for sale, waiting on his response but I am still looking for one of these in white in 6 and 7 string.

EXPcustom

Just bumping this thread because I am looking for a 7 string in white and if you have another SRC6 in white especially one that was owned by Stephen let me know. 

EXPcustom

Still need a 7 string in white and also if the person that bought Stephen's actually tour used white pony guitar is reading this I want to buy it, I missed it by literally hours, will make it worth your white to sell it to me cash wise.

EnKay

I have a very special SRC6 you might like, but it is not white. Are you interested?

Patrick M.

desperate to get my hands on an SRC-6 in white. will pay $$$$$. how many of these even exist? 3?

EnKay

I have a one-of-a-kind you might be interested in, but it is not white.

Arlo B.

I’d be interested, pm me 

EnKay

Just did.

EnKay
EnKay wrote:

Just did.

Actually, I sent that to GuitarBeastKing. I sent you a friend request, I think that is necessary before writing pms?

Trevor  G.

Also been in the market for a White SRC6 Stephen Carpenter signature for a while. Trying to find out if there is still any out there up for grabs. if not im going straight to the custom shop lol.

Post to Thread