FOR SALE - ESP Jeff Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo

Updated
FOR SALE - ESP Jeff Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo

Would anyone be interested in my 2004 ESP Jeff Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo? 1 of only 4 made.

Despite being my main guitar since I got it in February 2007, it is still in great condition!

Quick specs:

- Alder Body
- Maple Neck Thru
- Ebony Fretboard
- S&Key Inlays
- Original Floyd Rose
- EMG 81/81
- Vol/Vol/SPC
- ESP Hardcase

I’d be looking for £7k (GBP) excluding shipping, for it; or a black 2009 ESP Ouija.

I’d also entertain other trades if there was enough of a top up (e.g. a black ESP MX-250II + £4.5k etc.).

I’m based in Scotland.

Thanks!

HateEvent

Yep, as can be sussed from the above messages - this is now sold! Bit gutted as I never thought I'd let it go, but itches need scratched

dvillain

It's not going far sir. You know how to find me :-) it's still in the larger metal guitarist family!!! :-)

ESP 348

Great news man, congrats.

How long did you own it for?

HateEvent

I got it in February 2007 man! Served me very well and was what I used when I played the main stage at Hellfest this year too 

ESP 348
HateEvent wrote:

I got it in February 2007 man! Served me very well and was what I used when I played the main stage at Hellfest this year too 

That's awesome man!! Wish I was in a band sometimes.

dvillain

This S/Key will be here in Colorado on the 6th!!! :-) THANK YOU HateEvent !!!!!

I'll post up some pics here when it arrives....as well as of the Hanneman Eclipse when it gets here (prolly closer to christmas before it gets to the door :-))

I already told the boys and the crew that I got the instrument sir, They are stoked to see it as well :-)

ESP 348
dvillain wrote:

This S/Key will be here in Colorado on the 6th!!! :-) THANK YOU HateEvent !!!!!

I'll post up some pics here when it arrives....as well as of the Hanneman Eclipse when it gets here (prolly closer to christmas before it gets to the door :-))

I already told the boys and the crew that I got the instrument sir, They are stoked to see it as well :-)

Brilliant! Looking forward to seeing more pics.

dvillain

After much travels, it has arrived :-) 

ESPEXP

Congrats!

ESP 348

Awesome, congrats man.

Post some more pics up when you can.

dvillain

Haven’t had time to take better ones yet. But the guitar is stellar.

ESP 348

Bravo!! Thanks man, get some pics up when you get around to it. We always enjoy seeing pics here on the forum.

dvillain

ESP 348

Wow man! That is awesome!! I never noticed that little detail on the front of the headstock before.

How does it attach to the guitar?? Any close up pics of it?

Is this guitar a t serial number?

dvillain

You mean the little Skull/DeathsHead? Those are a couple of Jeff's old picks I wove in the strings :-) The other one is the backside of the same pick with his signature. 

The serial number starts with an SS, I am guessing for Standard Series?

ESP 348

Thanks man, I was wondering what they were.

SS serial, that's correct. Thanks for sharing man, what a wonderful guitar you have.

Road King

Congrats on your new Nazi guitar.

dvillain

^^^ Meh, don’t care to argue. But it ain’t nazi to me. 

(And by that logic most all the Hannemans sigs are nazi...that little H and dagger ain’t just for his last name)

Talon

Wow, cool story on a sweet axe. Glad it worked out for both of you.

Post to Thread