Grynch Aussie ones

Updated
Grynch Aussie ones

Hello all. 

Would anyone be able to tell me if the Australian sold Grynch guitars came with a case. I am lead to believe they did not.

Cheers guys. 

Brad.

ESPEXP

I don't think any of the Grynch guitars came with cases.

Brad I.

Ok. Ones i have seen for sale typically have cases but they have not been australian sold Grynch. Aussie sold James Hetfield guitars in LTD dont have cases but i thought the Grynch would have. Thanks.

ESPEXP

I bought 4 Grynches in the US when they first came out and none of them came with cases unless you paid extra to the store for a case. I bought a case for the one I was going to keep and the store shipped it in it, but the other 3 just came in boxes.

Brad I.

ESPEXP. Thank you that was Very helpful. I just assumed they came.with one for sone reason and i have found one that has been in storage for 14 years in a music shop store room. No COA though.

Thanks again.

ESP 348

Are you going to buy it Brad?

Brad I.

Mate i would love to but for a guitar with no COA at $1999 i think they may want a bit much. Dunno. I do really want a Grynch but kinda want the coa with it.

guitarsatbmusic

CoA is easier to photcopy than a guitar

ESP 348

That's a great price for $1999 Aussie dollars mate. I wouldn't stress too much about the COA on such a cheap guitar.

guitarsatbmusic

And a reputable seller Jimmy

ESP 348

You selling the guitar man??

guitarsatbmusic

Yes mate, just clearing some stuff

HateEvent

What else are you clearing?  

guitarsatbmusic

Not much ESP wise mate

ESP 348

Good to hear Shane. If you are clearing any rare KH guitars that I don't know about from your personal collection let me know.

emg3254

Any pics of the Grynch?  I may be interested if you are willing to ship to the USA and negotiate price somewhat.  Let me know through PM or not.

Post to Thread