• ESP 348

Great to hear James. Be sure to post pics up of the collection when the Ouija arrives.

• NRudy

is there any info on these ouijas like who has them for sale ? who got the ones from dealers who had them etc.. serial numbers will check guitar collectors website. whats up ESP hope everything is going great cheers... been a while the ouijas brought me back i guess. do you plan on getting the Ouija, ? also i think i saw a ouija from 2009 black for sale on ebay and the price kept going down maybe if the guy just wants to sell it you can get a deal, dont you have a 90s black and those serial numbers ? and the white ouija ? anyways hope things are going great with you cheers mate!

• ESP 348
        NRudy wrote:

is there any info on these ouijas like who has them for sale ? who got the ones from dealers who had them etc.. serial numbers will check guitar collectors website. whats up ESP hope everything is going great cheers... been a while the ouijas brought me back i guess. do you plan on getting the Ouija, ? also i think i saw a ouija from 2009 black for sale on ebay and the price kept going down maybe if the guy just wants to sell it you can get a deal, dont you have a 90s black and those serial numbers ? and the white ouija ? anyways hope things are going great with you cheers mate!

I am great thanks man, all is well here.

Big Daddy has kinda started a list to make note of where these guitars have ended up around the world. No news on which serial numbers yet, but they might eventually come out.

I have one ordered mate, I made a post in your new thread.

Yep, have an original 90s Ouija and the serial number list and I also have the white 09 Ouija man.

Send me a link to the 09 black Ouija mate. Not the right time for me to buy now, but if the price is right I will lol.

The Ouija is coming and I will order the Demonology after that arrives.

• Sephiroth
        ESP 348 wrote:

Send me a link to the 09 black Ouija mate. Not the right time for me to buy now, but if the price is right I will lol.

I think it's Blackjacks. He posted a while ago he was selling his Ouija. I've seen it on ebay recently.

• ESP 348
        Sephiroth wrote:

I think it's Blackjacks. He posted a while ago he was selling his Ouija. I've seen it on ebay recently.

Yes, I know the one. I was also offered another one for less, but the timing is not right unless it's an absolute bargain then I obviously would have to buy it.

I will happily pay the asking price down the road after these next few guitars arrive. Till then, the black Ouija Ouija can wait.

• James H.

You bet. Would like feedback on the customs too, but that's another thread.

Back to Ouija info.

• NRudy

The ouijas guitars especially the 2009 white one and black one all feel great play easy and sound very good. The ouija this year I haven’t got to playing. I’m curious to see the subtle changes also the scalloped frets I guess for me take a few days for me to have the ease of play and comfort level. They are some of the best esp guitars imo. I am excited to play the ouija nat or onat# guitar. I’m going to get to that soon it’s pretty expensive so I’m curious to see how the quilt measures up to the Prs private stock and collection series 3D or awesome one or two piece quilted tops. That Prs makes amazingly . I also am curious to see how the neck feels as it might be painted I prefer that thin maple neck or a number of natural nice braizillian rosewood or all kinds of wood. I was hoping they made the maple board but I guess they did not. I do plan on getting to play the guitar soon. How many were sold so far ?

• NRudy

I think Im going to try and buy a new  Ouija guitar so well see, if anyone has one does it come in the ouija case ? with legs ? I think one store what showing it with ouija case but other stores i thought saw in the esp coffin case ? maybe that was the LTD by ESP run od the less expensive kind- and whats your take on the ESP new Ouija ?

does the guitar come with a manual or registration/ warranty in the box or do you get it online they use to come with all the manuals and registration but lately some ESP's dont come with it and they tell you to fill it out online.

• boogie

ESP changed the canadian supplier. They are now delayed a couple weeks. Hopefully mine arrives before Christmas.

• ESP 348

Will make for a nice Xmas present Boogie when it arrives.

• AK

My LTD Ouija arrived today. Number 635. Tried it out a bit. Blasted some Metallica tunes. Amazing guitar. Very well made. I am really happy with it. I will post photos tomorrow. 

• ESP 348

Congrats man, how does it compare to the LTD Demonology?

That number is right up there also, nearing good ol 666. lol

• AK

Great guitar, very similar to demonology actually. Here are some photos:

• ESP 348

Cool man, I thought they may been very similar.

Great pics, thanks for sharing man. Hope you enjoy the weekend.

• Arkhyon

I got #642 two days ago, and been really happy with it  

• James H.

ESP's new Canadian distributor has really dropped the ball. I still do not have mine it has been stuck in Montreal somewhere. I am not only waiting on this guitar, but a KH-602 and a tombstone case. Not very impressed with ESP's decision to change distributors in December. Really not impressed that my dealer has been jerked around by the new distributor for 2 weeks now. Hopefully mine will be in my hands next Saturday. 

• boogie

i'm in the same boat my friend. have you heard on anytime line for delivery? I'm in Toronto. Where are you located?

• James H.

We are hoping for this weekend coming. I am an hour SW of you in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. 

I drive to Mississauga to purchase all my gear. They take great care of me, so I know it is not them. We are not the only ones either another brand switched to the same distributor as well. My dealer has many people waiting for Christmas gifts that got left in the cold. 

• boogie
        James H. wrote:

We are hoping for this weekend coming. I am an hour SW of you in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. 

I drive to Mississauga to purchase all my gear. They take great care of me, so I know it is not them. We are not the only ones either another brand switched to the same distributor as well. My dealer has many people waiting for Christmas gifts that got left in the cold. 

Did you get your ouija yet? Mine should be here either monday or tuesday.

• ESP 348

That's a shame man, hopefully they get it sorted as soon as possible.

Try and have a Merry Christmas today man.

• Butch S.

After a small delay (unemployment sucks), picked up the Ouija. Now to get to work on the covers.

Cheers, 

Butch

• NRudy

who knows who has any ouija's from 2009 or 2017 which are #13 ?

Cancel