• Angel R.
      MissingLink wrote:

LTD 159 right at home with original ouija #024. WZ #890 and Nosferatu #120. Also the KH25 KH2 And greenburst

planning proper photos when my Mummy comes back from the painter.  

Congratulations on finding a painter!!! Really excited to see how ur mummy turns out... maybe you u can hook us up with ur painter and give him some business I know I have a couple guitars I would love to get done!!!

• Big Daddy B
      Butch S. wrote:

I would like to ask for the help of anyone who has purchased the ESP version of the natural Ouija. If I could get some high resolution pics of the covers (without strings) it would help me immensely with the decal covers.

Cheers, 

Butch 

Ecslusher23@gmail.com 

ear....

• MissingLink

Someone please make this work!  Take my money!

• ESP 348
        MissingLink wrote:

Lol lol lol.

• Angel R.
        MissingLink wrote:

Real Shit, Plz make it happen it would it be epic AF

• Big Daddy B
        Angel R. wrote:

The problem is you all have pickup rings. The ESP version doesn't. It's a completely different design.

• Angel R.
        Big Daddy B wrote:

The problem is you all have pickup rings. The ESP version doesn't. It's a completely different design.

awwwwwwwww

• Butch S.
        Angel R. wrote:

awwwwwwwww

First, thank you for the pics. I hope to get the guitar off layaway this week.

I have a possible work around for the mounting rings. May take some experimenting. Will take plenty of pics. 

Cheers, 

Butch

• AK

Guys. I went for quantity. Ordered an LTD Ouija. It will ship in December. I couldn't hold myself and ordered a White Zombie LTD and a Demonology LTD along with it. Got a nice discount. Demon and WZ just arrived today. I'm quite content.

Here is a first look at my new babes:

• Breadfan32

Let me know how they compare to your ESP kh's.  

I'm tempted to pick up an LTD Hammett if I can find a good deal.  I've owned a bunch of ESP's wondering how those LTD's will compare.  

• AK

Hey Breadfan, after playing for a while I can safely say that I have no complaints with the LTDs, they are great guitars. The bridge was a bit too high on the Zombie so I did a little bit of a setup and now it feels great. 

I haven't played them side by side with my ESPs yet, but they feel very solid and easy to play. I probably wouldn't notice the differences in a blind test. But then again I am not very picky with guitars, I like constantly changing guitars, because I think if I get used to one guitar too much and I'm playing live and something goes wrong and I suddenly have to play some other guitar I should be able to adjust fast. So, what I'm saying is that small differences between guitars don't bother me and sometimes I don't even notice them. I don't mind playing on different type of bridges either, but Floyd Rose bridges are definitely my favorite. 

I will check soon to see how they compare to the ESP's. I am guessing there will be some weight differences, better detail with artwork and perhaps differences regarding the feel of the necks. But I don't think there will be major differences in playability. The biggest difference is the collectability, but the advantage with LTD's is that you can play them much more without feeling bad if you scratch them or something.   

• Big Daddy B

Way to go all in!

• Angel R.

Whats up guys coming back at you guys with my 3rd LTD Ouija lol and boy do i wanna show guys something lol

So finally went and picked up new ouija out of the 11 that were on transit for the to the East Coast and its great i love it!!!! Proud owner of #176

check this out thou guys i walk into GC and it turns out that they have 2 in store. 1 being my new replacement and another one they had on the wall so i had 3 in front of me 3rd #152 one being in my hands. #152 #154 and #176 so we lay 2 of them down and dude idk about you guys but i can't definitely see a difference in the paint color and swirls in paint and the all the black of the design! i really found it interesting so wanted to share with you guys... numbers #152 and #154 were pretty much the same as far the paint and swirls match but #176 is the eye opener and ultimately thats the one i choose.

so i started looking at #154 to see if i liked the paint better than #176 and i noticed a pin whole in the fretboard on the moon inlay SMH

so yeah guys just wanted to share with you guys \m/

• Angel R.

ESPJ you were the owner of #154 bro i saw u commented earlier on the thread i was hoping you can tell us all why u returned it???

i saw it yesterday at my local GC!

did u also notice the pin whole on the moon inlay???

• ESPJ

Lol man thats a small world when i was there to pick up my new one the rep game me yours at first, i returned the guitar because of the that pin whole in the fret board. Sadly im going to return another one because i payed for a new guitar price but got a floor model that was used,in addition to that i ask specifically for the guitar to be new and was assured that but got this used one:(.And the customer service you got is way better than mine they didn't give two.

• Angel R.
        ESPJ wrote:

Lol man thats a small world when i was there to pick up my new one the rep game me yours at first, i returned the guitar because of the that pin whole in the fret board. Sadly im going to return another one because i payed for a new guitar price but got a floor model that was used,in addition to that i ask specifically for the guitar to be new and was assured that but got this used one:(.And the customer service you got is way better than mine they didn't give two.

So u had #176 and returned I'm not home to look at the fretboard but I dnt remember seeing any pin wholes in mine. Or did u read tht wrong? U said u got mine and returned It?

• ESPJ

No he was going to give me yours because he thought you were me but i got mine lol

• ESPJ

Also what do you guys suggest i do i really like the guitar but the problem is guitar center doesnt have any new ones?

• ESPJ

Also the first time i bought the guitar it was a new box etc but this time it was just the case i gave them the benefit of the doubt

• Angel R.

gotcha, yeah man i was lucky enough to track one down the was going to the east coast that GC hadn't received yet, so the manager David at GC told me he was going to me a favor a try n see if he can get one before they receive it that way it stays unopened cuz thats was i had asked for.... as far as trying to get one now thats hasn't hit the floor room is going to be challenge I've went to 3 different GC this is my 3rd ouija the first one was super fukked up and the 2nd one had minor blemishes and set up issues... i completely agree with you about PAYING FULL PRICE ON SOMETHING THATS ISNT NEW. wat ended up happening was becuz they can't loose to much money on the guitar i got a nice discount 70$ and he gave me a deal on guitar sets i got 3 set ups for the price of 1 and half so i would definitely try to do something like that bro!!!

if u gonna get a replacement don't go to Murrieta or Moreno Valley Ca Guitar Center they have some but they are messed up not at its 100%

• MissingLink

Why not order from the website and pick up in store?   Mine showed up to the store Brand new sealed in two boxes.   They opened it in front of me and took care of the garbage.   Had I not liked it they would have taken it back on the spot.    Far easier and shipping from the warehouse it'll be a new guitar.

• Angel R.
      MissingLink wrote:

Why not order from the website and pick up in store?   Mine showed up to the store Brand new sealed in two boxes.   They opened it in front of me and took care of the garbage.   Had I not liked it they would have taken it back on the spot.    Far easier and shipping from the warehouse it'll be a new guitar.

Where did u order from?

• MissingLink

Guitarcenter.com

• End of Times

so GC must have like 10 of these as considered something other than new. I got mine from them and it was perfect as they say. I ordered it online and it was sent to GC near me the same day in the ESP box. My only observation is that there is not any black binding on the neck on the one I bought as described, but that's not a GC thing. You can always find something wrong, but scratches and the like are not acceptable. GC should be doing better by ESP since GC is the one to have them first, as far as I know.

They have a pin hole edition Ouija? you should have kept that one. 

• ESPMET

Those pix of the scratch’s on that “new” guitar is completely unexceptable. Specially a $1400 one. Floor model or not. If I was the manager at that GC, I’d be going ape sh!£. Wow. I feel fortunate that I got mine out of the box when it arrived at my local GC here in Michigan. Glad all is working out in getting our Ouijas. I’ve been jammin mine daily. Plays and sounds fantastic. 

• ESPJ

Yeah I called them and they told me the difference about new and used is the warranty.That sounds really stupid because if I scratched or dinged the guitar it would be considered new under what guitar center thinks is NEW how I got mine. The guitar sounds great nothing bad at all but its just GC.

• ESPJ

And keep in mind I specifically told the person in store when buying the guitar 2-3 times for it to be new and he said id be coming straight from the factory. This is why I'm going to start buying from sweetwater or other sites because I know if the guitars they are selling are used they at least put it as a b stock,GC new lol.

• ESPMET

I talked with Jared at SW yesterday. Their 50 point inspection is top notch. I’ve gotten several guitars from them. Fast free shipping. I’m looking at the Evertune 1000. But that’s for another thread. Lol

• ESP 348

Congrats AK!

I love seeing big LTD KH collections.

• ESP 348

Wow, soooooooooooooo many LTD Ouijas.

• James H.

I ordered and payed for mine a few weeks ago. I was told by the dealer only 6 were coming into Canada. Not sure if that is true or not, mine will Ship in December. I currently own a KH25, WZ and Nosferatu. Also have a Dracula being painted and am making a Frankenstein of my own in Kirks style.

Cancel