ESP Kirk Hammett guitar collection

Updated
ESP Kirk Hammett guitar collection

I finally had the opportunity to take a big family picture of all of my Hammett guitars.

I have posted pictures of these guitars here in the past, but the old family picture only had 9 guitars in it, this updated family pic now has 12 guitars in it.

**Not in this picture is my original bolt on 2001 KH2 that I couldn't fit in anywhere**

Nearly all of these guitars have not been touched or played for around 7 or 8 years now

I spent nearly 12 hours today playing, cleaning and oiling the fretboards on these guitars.

These pictures were taken before I cleaned and oiled them. Some of the fretboards were extremely dry.

I have never oiled any of these guitars in the past, not even my 16 year old KH2 which I purchased new.

A lot of these guitars took a lot of lemon oil to freshen up the fretboards.

Most of them now have much darker Rosewood fretboards that what you see in the pictures here. I will aim to get these all out once a year to oil them as it's a very dry climate where I live and it definitely needs to be done.

I have removed all the batteries this time for storage and the next time I will get this collection out again for pictures is when the new Demonology guitar arrives next year.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and if there are any questions, please ask.

I have individual pictures of these guitars also which I may post up also.

Cheers

ESP 348

I was just thinking also, when the clear coat eventually yellows over that Demonology guitar, the sigils are going to look yellowish which will be pretty cool also.

NRudy

ESP 348

Great collection there Nate, thanks for sharing pics.

NRudy

cheers mate.

Guiguitarz

Here's the last Couch Portait before a departure for one of them ... To be continued :

ESPEXP

Looks awesome man!

ESP 348

Very good sir!! What a a great collection man.

Have you given me the serial number of that Ouija before man?

Guiguitarz

Thanks Pap !

Why do you want the serial ? It used to be Alex's Ouija, so don't panic, it has been recorded already 

ESP 348
Guiguitarz wrote:

Thanks Pap !

Why do you want the serial ? It used to be Alex's Ouija, so don't panic, it has been recorded already 

Thanks mate, I collect the serials and if was Alex's then I reckon I already have it. But thanks anyway.

Guiguitarz

Impossible to upload picture ... but mine is K-22403, signed in 2015 (backplate) 

Cheers,

ESP 348
Guiguitarz wrote:

Impossible to upload picture ... but mine is K-22403, signed in 2015 (backplate) 

Cheers,

Thanks mate, I definitely have that on my list.

Flying Dutchmen

Wow......drool....great collections! Especially the real exotic ones, The Mummy is brilliant! 

Guiguitarz

Thank you friend ! 

ESP 348
Flying Dutchmen wrote:

Wow......drool....great collections! Especially the real exotic ones, The Mummy is brilliant! 

Yep, G's Monster collection is awesome!

Stian H.

Awsome collection!! :-)

ESP 348

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

Post to Thread