ESP Kirk Hammett guitar collection

Updated
ESP Kirk Hammett guitar collection

I finally had the opportunity to take a big family picture of all of my Hammett guitars.

I have posted pictures of these guitars here in the past, but the old family picture only had 9 guitars in it, this updated family pic now has 12 guitars in it.

**Not in this picture is my original bolt on 2001 KH2 that I couldn't fit in anywhere**

Nearly all of these guitars have not been touched or played for around 7 or 8 years now

I spent nearly 12 hours today playing, cleaning and oiling the fretboards on these guitars.

These pictures were taken before I cleaned and oiled them. Some of the fretboards were extremely dry.

I have never oiled any of these guitars in the past, not even my 16 year old KH2 which I purchased new.

A lot of these guitars took a lot of lemon oil to freshen up the fretboards.

Most of them now have much darker Rosewood fretboards that what you see in the pictures here. I will aim to get these all out once a year to oil them as it's a very dry climate where I live and it definitely needs to be done.

I have removed all the batteries this time for storage and the next time I will get this collection out again for pictures is when the new Demonology guitar arrives next year.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and if there are any questions, please ask.

I have individual pictures of these guitars also which I may post up also.

Cheers

ESP 348

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Breadfan32
MetallicaBeh wrote:

Here is my collection, I still cannot match ESP 348’s!!! Salute you ESP348!!

I think I like your collection better!

MetallicaBeh

Thanks Breadfan32, all friends or fans here's collection are awesome!!! I love ESP 384's KH collection because it's nearly completed full set of KH's series!! I just started few years back.. I was too late for many of the models and now very difficult to collect them, even can collect them, they will cost me a bomb!! for example, like the KH20!!! my dream to own one!!  

load more replies (2 of 2)
ESP 348

Lol, I totally agree with you there man.

I purchased my first KH2 in 2001. KH3 in 2006.

I came across the black Ouija in 2010 and purchased it for my 30th birthday present to myself.

That guitar is what started my obsession with collecting all of the ESP Kirk Hammett guitars.

And what you see in these pictures is the massive effort to find some of the best examples out there.

I have said this many times to some friends here, I would hate to try and do it all again.

And trust me, I wouldn't do it all again lol. Not today, would take too much time, too much effort and A LOT more money.

Guitar_Hetfan
ESP 348 wrote:

I finally had the opportunity to take a big family picture of all of my Hammett guitars.

I have posted pictures of these guitars here in the past, but the old family picture only had 9 guitars in it, this updated family pic now has 12 guitars in it.

**Not in this picture is my original bolt on 2001 KH2 that I couldn't fit in anywhere**

Nearly all of these guitars have not been touched or played for around 7 or 8 years now

I spent nearly 12 hours today playing, cleaning and oiling the fretboards on these guitars.

These pictures were taken before I cleaned and oiled them. Some of the fretboards were extremely dry.

I have never oiled any of these guitars in the past, not even my 16 year old KH2 which I purchased new.

A lot of these guitars took a lot of lemon oil to freshen up the fretboards.

Most of them now have much darker Rosewood fretboards that what you see in the pictures here. I will aim to get these all out once a year to oil them as it's a very dry climate where I live and it definitely needs to be done.

I have removed all the batteries this time for storage and the next time I will get this collection out again for pictures is when the new Demonology guitar arrives next year.

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and if there are any questions, please ask.

I have individual pictures of these guitars also which I may post up also.

Cheers

Absolutely amazing !!!!!!!!!

Guitar_Hetfan

I dream to buy a Iron Cross Black !!!!

Guiguitarz

Ricky has 2 these days ;-) 

BlackJack21

Or if you're looking to wear one I think he has one of those as well. 

ESP 348

Cheers Gildas, appreciate the comment man.

Road King

Nice collection. I see you ordered a Demonology. Any plans on a Natural Ouija?

ESP 348

Thanks RK.

An interesting turn of events happened here over the last few weeks......

I never actually got around to ordering the Demonology.

The week I was going to call Shane from B Music to order the Demonology was the same week I came across the Relic for sale locally on Facebook.

So the deposit money for the Demonology went to the Relic that week.

Two weeks later I was going to call Shane to place a deposit on the Demonology.................until I saw the ESP ad for the new natural Ouija here on the forum.

So the 20% deposit for the Demonology went to the deposit for the new Ouija.

I am fortunate to have secured the only ESP Ouija coming into Australia. And there has been HUGE interest in it ever since. I very happy that I am getting one.

So the Demonology guitar can wait till next year now. Maybe after I receive the Ouija I will place an order for it.

Jonas

Sick Collection! 

ESP 348

Cheers Brother.

HateEvent
Road King wrote:

Nice collection. I see you ordered a Demonology. Any plans on a Natural Ouija?

One has already been ordered I believe!

ESP 348

Yep yep.

Pims

Pims

you have to add the demonology and the future ouija to that slowly growing collection..

ESP 348

Very nice collection there Pims! I think the KH2 Vintage is one of the best KH guitars.

ESP 348
Pims wrote:

you have to add the demonology and the future ouija to that slowly growing collection..

I have to add these two to my collection??

No worries, sounds like a plan.

Pims

send me a ferrari and we can definitely work something out

ESP 348
Pims wrote:

send me a ferrari and we can definitely work something out

Lol, sure. Why not.

Pims

ESP 348

Awesome collection there man!

The Demonology certainly stands out doesn't it?

I am definitely going to order one after seeing these and Big Daddy's pics, it has taken a long time for it to grow on me but I love it now.

Post to Thread