Kirk's new guitar, how do I know ? 'cause I did it !

Updated
Kirk's new guitar, how do I know ? 'cause I did it !

Hi everyone,

I can announce you a new Kirk's guitar and here's a photo of it  , with me hanging his personal White Zombie :

- It was last night in Paris

My project began in December 2015 ! I was thinking about one of the favorite horror movie of Kirk : The Black Cat, and I told to myself ... Dude ... why he didn't having one done with that poster ? The idea has born ...

Then I saw him play his 2 new LTDs (Dancing Zombies and the Demonology), once again : "Dude ... he's enjoying his playing with some creepy painted LTDs ..."

So I went on Photoshop and the project started.

I bought a L serial KH-602 (Japan Market) and here the result, I hope you'll enjoy it ! 

He told me that he will play it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE on stage  !

So .. wait and see !

-G.

Big Daddy B

Awesome work G. I look forward to seeing it on stage soon!

Guiguitarz

Thanks B ! Can't wait to see it played too !!

Pushead

Wow! Looks fantastic.

What a great story.

Guiguitarz

Kind of a life achievement for me ... Thanks Pus

Lewis_08

Fantastic!

Every Tallica geeks dream! 

(Wxcept of course from locking kirk in a unused iso cabinet and having to play an entire set live of course......but that's just mental......)

Guiguitarz

Dream came true for me yes 

TY Lewis !

HateEvent

That's amazing! Hopefully we see some footage uploaded with it soon!

Guiguitarz

Thank you 8 ! I hope so too !

Breadfan32

That's awesome. Hope he does play it on stage.  

Guiguitarz

Thanks Bread !

BlackJack21

Nicely done.

Guiguitarz

That's what he said , TY BlackJack

ESP 348

That is awesome!! Very very cool G!

How did you get onto Kirk to be able to give him this gift?

You are one lucky bastard!! Thanks for the pics, guitar looks awesome man and I am looking forward to hopefully seeing Kirk play this bad boy on stage.

Guiguitarz

Thanks Pap !

Luck is not into that story at all , the way I came to Kirk will stay with me, in any case, not on a public place ...

I think he gonna play it first in the tuning room. So, tonight is the second night in Paris, just have to wait like 7-8hrs too see 

RaulTx

Awesome, well done mate!

ESP 348

That is excellent G! Thanks for sharing mate, hoping he plays that guitar of yours and he enjoys it as much as you enjoyed making it for him.

ESP 348

Btw G, how was the Zombie guitar?

Did you happen to see the serial number on the back of it by any chance?

Guiguitarz

Sincerly, I didn't have the time to feel or check anything, we were too busy to discuss about the guitar and his feeling about it, time was short ... I know that you guys has lot of questions, me too, but once again ... these guys don't have any minutes for them, it's crazy to be in the middle of this, the security is everywhere, if you want to take out your phone from your pocket you need to ask, if not, you will finish the face licking the ground man !!

ESP 348

Far out, crazy stuff!

dubster82

Looks fantastic, like I said on IG, I'm not sure why he hasn't done this before!!

Hope he plays it live soon!

dubster82

Oh, and question.. I didn't know there was a different 602. Is the only difference neck paint?

ESPEXP

Awesome job!! Cool that you got to give it to Kirk too!! I'm sure Brian has already contacted you and put his "pre-order" in for you to make another one for him, since now "Kirk" has one.

Post to Thread