NGD: James Hetfield ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf"

Updated
NGD: James Hetfield ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf"

Well guys, you probably already know about this guitar and how rare it is...I finally found one, wasn´t cheap, but it is worth every cent!!!

After more than 20 years hunting this one, here it is, one of the rarest Metallica guitars EVER: ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf".

Almost impossible to find, only 5 are known to exist (including Jamez´s!) and this one is the only one Custom Order, with Sperzels Tuners, just like Jamez´s.

Will let you know more later

Sephiroth

Yeah, I might have parted wih my Ouija for that. Nice one.

Breadfan32

Post some detailed pics!

Who were the original five made for?

Pushead

Wow!

SteelEdge
Breadfan32 wrote:

Post some detailed pics!

Who were the original five made for?

I won't, because the are a lot of people trying to get detailed pics so they can replicate / make counterfeits, but I will post a couple of good pictures for sure.

ESP 348

HUGE Congrats Rick!! What an amazing guitar man, you're a lucky man.

I am looking forward to seeing more pics when you can.

BlackJack21

Congrats on the guitar man! Beast!

Guiguitarz

Congrats Rick ! The guitar seems to be in perfect shape also  

What a piece ! wow ! 

SteelEdge
Guiguitarz wrote:

Congrats Rick ! The guitar seems to be in perfect shape also  

What a piece ! wow ! 

Thanks!!!

it is 99% MINT actually, looks like new, I think this one has been barely played.

kirkfan30

Wow, amazing! Lucky! Enjoy man. The hunt is part of the game and the reward in the end is huge :-)

Lewis_08

Sweet baby Hetfield! 

HateEvent

Awesome! 

Are you going to play it? 

Breadfan32

Gives us some history on this guitar.  

Mazze F.

Nice guitar ! Is that the one Berik used to own ?

ESPEXP

Awesome guitar! Yes, it's the one Berik used to own. I thought about purchasing it, but couldn't stomach the price tag. Beast guitar tho!

Mazze F.

Same here.. I could and I'm gonna buy two KL's instead for the price of one 'Man To Wolf'... Nice guitar though but the price was just too much for one guitar...

Imo and that's just me...

Peace

SteelEdge

Indeed, this one comes from Berik.I have purchased several guitars from him, nicest guy ever, great collector, easy to deal with.

And yes, this wasn't a cheap one...but considering how rare / iconic it is, I think it is a good investment to enjoy.

In fact, I've already received offers over what I paid for it...but this one is not for sale.

Mazze F.

Definetly :-) I bought the Jh 1 from him and it was in pristine condish..

Got a GREAT price at that too.. Congrats to the purchase and hope you enjoy the guitar :-)

I won't try and bid/give you an offer on it, I'm going to buy a couple of KL's instead :-)

But that's just me..

SteelEdge
Mazze F. wrote:

Definetly :-) I bought the Jh 1 from him and it was in pristine condish..

Got a GREAT price at that too.. Congrats to the purchase and hope you enjoy the guitar :-)

I won't try and bid/give you an offer on it, I'm going to buy a couple of KL's instead :-)

But that's just me..

This one is not for sale...., and never will be!

So not really open to bids/offers

Post to Thread