ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Finally, it has arrived.

The ESP KH Demonology guitar......

ESP 348

Awesome guitars man, thanks for the pics.

NRudy

how many esp demonology where made ?

Pims

I was told 10, but that you can get as many as you like through a time limited offer although crafting one takes time..

NRudy

Thanks I prefer the vintage I’m not a huge fan of the demonology 

Pims

I own both, and I was hestitant about the demono but I love it very much. 

ESP 348

They will keep making them as long as people ordering them Nate.

I reckon I have seen around 5 or 6 ordered/built and for sale around the world.

I don't they are only making 10, but from what I have seen over the last 12 months not too many will be built it seems.

I will order mine next year some time, or purchase one that is still for sale somewhere when the time comes.

NRudy

do you think they will make a run of the purple sparkle guitar ? plus does kirk use his Ouijas anymore really ? I love the new ouija i wish kirk played it more and I hope with the crazy expensive price that ESP told him do stop destroying them and stepping on them live, but then again were talking about it so maybe they asked him too ? either way its more pub.

ESP 348

I don't think there has been an official release in regards to purple sparkle guitar Nate.

I think Kirk has been using the black Ouija in recent concerts that I have seen on youtube.

I haven't noticed the white Ouija been played or the natural Ouija. But I am sure I have seen the black one a few times.

I also haven't seen him abuse any of his guitars as of late, but we don't get to see every concert video of course lol.

Pims

the Purple Sparkle might just be the next year's big thing at least if the price tag has no sparkles in it...Just my 2 grand

AK

Here is my LTD Demonology:

ESP 348

Looks very nice AK! You enjoy playing it?

AK

Yep, I love it. It's great. And it's not a bolt on!!

ESP 348

Great to hear man, they are awesome guitars.

Post to Thread