JH-1 Signature Model wanted

Updated
Chris  D.

I am looking to buy a Hetfield JH-1 signature model, but I haven't had much success tracking one down.  Please let me know if you are looking to sell one.  Thanks!

Pushead

How much are you looking to spend?

Chris  D.

It depends on what kind of shape the guitar is in and if it has the certificate of authenticity.  Somewhere around $3K.

ESP 348

Probably not going to get the nicest JH1 around for $3K with COA, but good luck with it all.

Corentin B.

Hi Pushead !

Do you still have your ESP JH-1 ? And is it still for sale please ? 

Pushead

Yes I still have it. I am not looking to sell it.

Corentin B.

Ok, no problem .. But a day, if you want to buy it, you will be able to contact me.  

kirkfan30

3k will not get you one .... sry to say that

Pushead

I haven't priced one in quite a while, but are they back over the $3k mark? For a while they were around $2500, I thought.

kirkfan30

In the netherlands a store sold one last week for 4k € so yeah they are way up there!!!

Pushead

ESP 348

Yeah, they are not cheap anymore.

NO ESP signature guitar is I think. lol

NRudy

whats the condition I would maybe buy it I have a custom JH-1 and #26 of the original JH-1 but I might want to buy another.

Corentin B.

Hi NRudy !

You sell your JH-1 #26 ???? 

Martin M.

Hi Corentin, I have the JH-1 #22 for sale, in excellent conditions, with the case and certificate.

James Sign my guitar on 1999.

Martin M.

Breadfan32

It’s too bad he wrote your name on it.  Going to decrease the value for everyone else.  

Tondog
Breadfan32 wrote:

It’s too bad he wrote your name on it.  Going to decrease the value for everyone else.  

....and in less you have a pic of him signing it, the sig itself devalues the guitar for a lot of buyers. 

Corentin B.

Really cool ! It's still for sale ?

Chris  D.

Still on the search for a JH-1.  Let me know if anyone is interested in selling theirs.

Post to Thread