NGD: OW

Updated
reety

Obligatory NGD post, which wouldn't have been possible without Big Daddy B =)

OW22 has a new home in sunny California, and brings my modest collection up to 8 , 6 of which hang on the wall. Obviously i need to find a solution to rectify (no pun intended) this. 

Since all threads are worthless without pics, here are some below average cell phone pics. 

In case anyone on the forums ever has any doubts, Big Daddy B is the perfect type of partner for these transactions. We sealed the deal at ~3:30PM on a friday, he raced (probably like a lunatic) to the local fedex store, and had this beauty on a truck for next day delivery before cutoff. AAA+++ doesn't quite cut it, and i'm now the proud owner of (never to be seen again) OW22. A huge thanks to Big Daddy for giving me this opportunity. 

And now, the moment you've all waited for, my shitty cell phone pics  

reety

Your wish is my command   

BlackJack21

Take good care of it, hopefully yours doesn't turn into this...

reety

ouch what happened there? 

BlackJack21

One word: Light

load more replies (2 of 2)
frantic77

Congrats!

Talon

Those OW Ouijas are really sharp!

ESP 348

Congrats Reety!!!

Big Daddy is the man!!

Guitar looks amazing man, congrats again and enjoy.

ESPEXP

reety

lol

Pushead

I'm not entirely sure light is the major contributing factor in the yellowing. I have an 05 Eclipse in SW that has barely changed at all, and it sits out on a stand 24/7 since I've had it (around a year). I'd wonder if leaving it in the case, with the off-gassing of the finish and the glues in the case have a bigger effect than the sun.

reety

i also have a snow white that hasn't changed. In fact it's whiter than the OW. 

Nathan S.

I'm not entirely sure light is the major contributing factor in the yellowing. I have an 05 Eclipse in SW that has barely changed at all, and it sits out on a stand 24/7 since I've had it (around a year). I'd wonder if leaving it in the case, with the off-gassing of the finish and the glues in the case have a bigger effect than the sun.

Not sure if being in the case is it either, I have a 2007 that lives in the case that is still bright white.....at least last time i seen it anyway lol

ESP 348

Perhaps maybe UV light is what changes the colour of them?

OR perhaps light bulbs? lol There has to be an explanation surely.

NRudy

I keep mine in the case it's white completely unless the photo was taken with yellowish light bulbs above it 

NRudy

ESP 348

Make them pics XL Nate, I hate seeing small pics, hurts my eyes.

Post to Thread