NGD: Hello Eet Fuk

Updated
NGD: Hello Eet Fuk

These are not mine, it belongs to a friend who is Fanboi and live in the same city.

He isn't board member, so I ask his permission to share these pics...Gosh, I hate his collection....

Breadfan32

Awesome pics thx for sharing! 

Sephiroth

Thanks for sharing Ice. I've seen that KL before, I recognise the "BB" on the body. How is your colelction looking these days? Added to it at all?

frantic77

Wow

Stonecat

Tell your friend how beautiful his collection is for me!i!

DanieLibuy

Wish the pics were bigger. What a stunning collection!

ice

Since my photobucket account doesn't anymore I really dont know how to host the bigger pic yet. Poor me

Kjetil (GRIM) Remen

Your friend has a really awesome collection. Thanks for sharing.

Pushead

ESPEXP

That MX-220 looks like the last one eBay had forsale by meestersparkle....man was that in bad shape and I was told the guy paid just about $6k for it.

DanieLibuy

DAMN 6K for a beatenlikehell guitar... No thanks.

Coolest inlays ever BTW.

Pushead

I'd pay $6k for that long before I spend $6k on an Ouija or Iron Cross.

ice

Well, I was the one who suggested him to buy that Eet Fuk since it was rare and hard to find now a day.

I'm not saying 6k is cheap but hey I would pay 6k for beat up Eet fuk than 6k white Ouija.

IMO, Once you have that kind of budget, it's just matter of availability not condition. I kept knocking my head million when there was a chance a few years ago to buy JH2 for $3500, but there was just one minor chip on the body, so I pass that deal... since then I can't find JH2 in any condition at any price anymore. 

DanieLibuy

I agree.

Following your lead: I didn't buy a beaten Zorlac for 2K. Haunts me every time! =(

ESP 348

Awesome guitar collection your friend has Ice, thanks for sharing pics.

I would also pay $6000 for a beat up EET FUK guitar because you can always spend another $1000 and have it re-finished in white again to make it look brand new.

Swan

Nice guitars!!

Post to Thread