1985 Prototype Kramer Branded George Lynch Kamikaze

Updated
1985 Prototype Kramer Branded George Lynch Kamikaze

Hello to all my friends that reside here at this forum. I just thought I'd post this 1985 Prototype Kami. It pre-dates the first ESP official GL Kamikaze Guitars. Its branded as a Kramer.

Hey its Authentic ESP manufacturing and a 1985 Vintage ESP Made guitar with a factory Kramer logo applied by ESP. This purple guitar is considered "The Prototype"!!!!!

http://alienxnation.com/prototype-george-lynch-kramer-kamikaze

We just got this in from Europe yesterday. Heres what pic I've got to share right now! But keep tracking I'm planning to reveal all I can about these for your consumtion. Ill be disecting this prototype and posting great images for all to see!

I dont really do forums but visit me at my site and shoot me an email whenever!

Best Wishes to all you headbangers and Keep Rockin!!  Johnny - AXN™ Guitars

Vintage 1985 Prototype to the ESP Kamikaze

Johnny_AXNguitars

Hey there to all my fellow ESP collectors. Took me about 6 months but I've got more info to share on this ESP Manufactured George Lynch Signature Model Kramer.

>>>> 1985 Kramer George Lynch Signature Guitar

here are some pics... Ill check back to this thread periodically in case anyone has questions.

Best Regards,

Johnny - AXN™ Guitars

Vinnie G.

The Almost-an-Endorsee George Lynch Story (from George Lynch himself)

"Kramer invited Matt Masciandaro, (my tech at the time, now president of ESP), to come to the factory on a day off while we were in NY playing a show. They we're going to send a limo for us and take us out to lunch. We ended up partying a little to much and ended up falling asleep parked in the center of the turnpike and being woken up by the cops. We finally showed up at Kramer. They let us use their limo to fall asleep in,( it was parked in the woodshop), and fed us cold pizza when we woke up. They didn't offer me much of a deal so we ended up going with ESP
eventually, hope this clears things up!"

Johnny_AXNguitars

1986 Kramer JK-1000BGL

1985 Kramer George Lynch Model

Kramer JK-1000BGL

Another Endorsee Model Guitar From A Different Site

1986 Kramer JK-1000BGL

Post to Thread