FAKE ESP IRON CROSS

Updated
FAKE ESP IRON CROSS

Whats up guys?

I spotted a guy that is trying to sell a fake ESP IRON CROSS in Germany. A couple of days ago i saw it and send him a message that the Guitar he is trying to sell is not a real IRON CROSS just a regular Eclispe that is transformed into a IRON CROSS. Lets say his answer wasnt nice but the ad was taken down.

Now it is online again and he is using new pictures but on the first picture is is possible to see that is not real.

Just check

ebay kleinanzeigen and search for hetfield

ProfessorExp

Title says Replica. Did the original ad have the pic of the headstock? The headstock is clearly not an Iron Cross. I don't know German, but it doesn't look like he's trying to scam anybody. Especially since a real Iron Cross would be much more expensive. Nicely done copy though. 

Pushead

In his defence, ESP did have a distressed Eclipse model for a while. It looks like he just added the graphic, cross and switch. I couldn't find the auction to look further.

Breadfan32

I actually think it looks pretty decent 

AK

Yep, that's the distressed eclipse that is no longer in production. It is the closest replica you can build if you want a cheaper but decent Iron Cross alternative. I think this was done around the time they were planning to release an LTD version but then changed their mind. I don't think this seller was trying to scam anyone in anyway. I think the ad is back.

ice

Love the old horn

NRudy

How much do the real esp iron cross run of 100 from 2009 sell for? What was original msrp?

i don't see many of them 

Metaddict

Sorry guys i was busy.

Basically the Guy who tried to sell this Guitar claimed that it was a real Iron Cros but it wasn´t. Fortunately it was taken down so you guys haven´t seen it.

The Pictures showed a Distressed Eclipse which was modified to look like a Iron Cross but this guy was a faker.

Gisornator

The first faker was James when he decided to bring his motorcycle-custom-parts on his 80- or 70-somthing on his Gibson Les Paul

ProfessorExp

And then ESP made a fake version of the Gibson 

Post to Thread