My guitar collection...!!!

Updated
My guitar collection...!!!

Hey guys!

Long time no visit forum...

It's looks like old forum is destoyed... as I can't see my thread here..! That is wonder - why they destroyed it..?!?))

Ok, I decide to recreate my old thread about my collection..! I think many new people will be interesting to see my collection...!)

For new members I woould like to say about me a little bit... I'm guitar collector long time, but I didn't post my guitars too much on forums...! I'm a private guitar collector and also I'm big fan of Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Pantera... so I'm collecting guitars of these bands! I'm not interseting in ussual signature or standart series guitars which is tons on ebay or anywhere... I'm interesting in personal artists guitars, back-up of artist's guitars, very low qty limits, special custom shops which was made for artists... etc...!!!

As before - I want to apologise in advance for my english - my english is not so good because it's not my home language...!

So..here is my guitars..! At first I post my guitars which was on the first my thred 2 years ago...!

1. ESP "Season in the Abbys"

I know that some years ago here was many disputes about that guitar - "what is that guitar, legit or not legit, exist or not exist... etc..." !
I will tell you the truth about that guitar - it is old prototype of first Kerry's guitar which was made in 1990 together with first Kerry's own guitar, and it was kept  all time till 2000's in ESP Japan office in Tokio...!
After Kerry's contract with ESP finished, one guy from ESP (who kept it) sold that guitar through one of ESP's retail shop in Tokio...!
It was my target guitar many years - since I have seen "Season in the abbys" video in 92'..!!! Finally I get that guitar...!
As you know guitar with same grafik never was in serial production - only Kerry had own them... and as you know in serial they produced KKV380 with crackle finish and eagle inlays... and black bolt-on!
Guitar has old Kahler, Dimond inlays, old style truss rud cover - everything like on Kerry's own guitar...!

Famous Donnington video.... Kerry with his ESP Season V...! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdhXIPyMvt4

2. Dave Mustaine's personal Jackson Y2KV "USA Flag"

I think all Megadeth fan's know what is this!!! That guitar Dave sold in 2002 through Andy Brauer auction!
It was signed by Dave, and 2 years ago was signed by Marty, because previous owner have know Marty personaly..!
And it was seen on Rude Awakening.....
Dave playing Holy wars on that guitar on Rude Awakning...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndXLkcP0qMY

3. BC Rich Kerry King "Old Grey V" USA Handcrafted shop - Special order of Kerry's old shape guitar!

That guitar was made in 2006 in BC's Handcrafted shop - it is same guitar as Kerry's late 80's BC Rich, which he used before he left in ESP...!
One of Kerry's friend asked Kerry to make for him that guitar - and it was done...! Everything like on original Kerry's old guitar - old Kahler, Camo Dimarzio bridge pick-up, diamond inlays, switches, etc...!
Never was in serial production.....!

Famous Slayer's video "Raining blood" - Kerry with his Grey BC.....!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDk6fvkEp2k

4. Dean Dave Mustaine "Rust in peace" USA Custom shop guitar.

Of cause this is not korea/indonesia version... it is mine custom order to Dean USA..!
Long time of waiting of production - but finally I receive it...! As I know it is about 3-5 pcs exist in wordwide of the same USA guitar...! 

Guitar during production ....

5. Washburn Dimebag Darrell "Confederate flag" USA Custom shop

This is my dream guitar all years - Dime's Wavy Confederate Flag!!! This Guitar also Chewy painted it and signed it in 2006...! It also was made for Dime's very good friend, and mine also friend...! This guitar is hardly valuable for me, as my friend who was own this guitar is passed away some years ago... so to me it's memory about my friend! As you see guitar have serial '1 of NONE" and "Dime's body logo"...! 
That Grafik never was in serial production and it's just impossible to find Washburn with Confederate Wavey flag...!

6. BC Rich WARLOCK “Red Marble” USA Handcrafted - personal Kerry King's guitar with KFK pentagram! 

That guitar was made for Kerry to presentation it on Namm 2005, Kerry used it on namm and signed it, after that it was sold during the Namm show...! 
It has "KFK"  pentagram on the back of headstock - as you know only persanal Kerry's guiatars have same pentagrams..!

7. ESP KKV-380 Crackle Finish Custom Shop guitar

No comments....I think all here know what is this...! Thouthands of Kerry's fans dreaming about this guitar.. but ESP produced totaly about 50 psc of these amazing guitars...! My first one is first run of Kerry's signature - early version from 95...! Early ones had srarse "crackles" on grafik...! 

8. BC Rich KKVG1 Kerry King V "Trible Graphiс Generation 1 Guitar" Handcrafted shop!

First Kerry's signature USA Handcrafted  BC Rich from 98...! It is first Generation which call Gen1, one of Kerry's mainstage guitar till this time..!
I ever have seen only 4 of these... becides Kerry's two...! 

9. BC Rich "Kerry King" KKVG2 Trible Graphik Generation 2 "Red Marble" USA Handcrafted shop!

This is second generation of Kerry's guitars with Beast headstock...! Also interesting that neck has another shape than Gen1...!
Kerry used that "Red marble" in 2004-2005 years...!

10. ESP MX 250.

I'm sure everyone know everything about that guitar... mine is from 2007 with serial K.....!

11. Jackson Kelly Marty Friedman KE-1

It's Marty's Signature Jackson.. it has KE MF 018 serial number.. totally they was produced 150 psc with gold hardware in 97..!

12. ESP JH-1

I think everyone know this guitar.... this is number 71 from 150 limit...!

All other guitars is ussual 'siganature series" or just serial guitars... I think it nod need  to coment it - everyone knows them..!

13. ESP KH-3.

14. ESP KH-2.

15. LTD Ouija
Limit series of 2009 in 250 psc...!

16. ESP Truckster

17. ESP DV-8  Namm show 

18. Jackson RR1  USA

19.  Jackson KV-2  USA

20. Jackson Soloist Crackle finish 88.

My guitar for practice... old Soloist with EMG's and Kahler...! ))) 

All these guitars I'v posted in old ESP forum about 2 years ago..!
Now I'm updating my thread.... - I get some new rare guitars within these time.... so here my new guitars which i get in last 2 years...!
Here we go......

Fans of Jeff Hanneman - be cafefull - do not fall in schock... ha-ha !!! )))))))))))))))))))))))

21. ESP Jeff's "Hineken"

I think that most of you even didnt assumed that this guitar can be excist... and I think this guitar will be MORE UNBELIEVABLE for you to believe in it... but Yes - this guitar EXCIST! That is one of 2 which ever made in Tokio Custom shop personally for Jeff...! One was Jeff's mainstage and all of you know it, it is at his home now... second is there...!!!
I can't tell how I get it...  but you must to know that this guitar is EXCIST! )))
It is exactly same as Jeff's personal one - with Star inlays..! That is amazing guitar - it is just peace of ART! This is my Best guitar!!!
I tryed to make more details pictures of this guitar - to your detail looking...))) 

22. ESP Jeff's "Totenkopf"

I think you also know this guitar! That is also second Jeff's ESP Totenkopf which ever made after Jeff's personal one...! I think some of you have's seen it on forum some years ago, so finally I'v get it! This one with Deadhead inlays, while Jeff's one with Star inlays as Hineken...! Also made in Tokio with T... serial - as all guitars which was made for Jeff..! This is amazing guitar - same top-feelings as Hineken...!!! )))

Metaddict

This is kinda cool

Metaddict

For the Guitar of course

BlackJack21

Can't wait to see it!

Tafi (TR)

I bought like 1 year ago but guitar in Esp company for new pickguard

I need to see same with headstock like naturel satin wood pickguard is good than plastic one

But they are made it wrong pickguard with rosewood made

Tondog

Erick,

Were the pics of the Wolf to Man Explorer taken down from here? I can't see them in your original post any longer. Can you repost them?

ESPEXP

Yea he took them down as well with the EET FUK because he didn't want people or counterfeiters using them.

Tondog
ESPEXP wrote:

Yea he took them down as well with the EET FUK because he didn't want people or counterfeiters using them.

I can appreciate that but...can someone send them to me? I'd LOVE to see that one in as good of pics as he had!

Madrocker P.

Amazing collection of guitars you have there Berik. Im particulary interested in your USA Washburn Dime 3's being a huge dimebag Darrell fan myself. The one guitar glaringly missing from your guitar collection photos is the $4000 USA Washburn Dime 3 Diamondplate that I sold to you where you reversed payment and kept my guitar. You decided to sell it to EZguitars, a fellow ESP board member who has commented in this thread,  for over $4000 which is confirmed of which I havent seen a cent. He gladly sold me the guitar back but Im still out $4000 from you. Is this how you do business so you can buy more guitars? How many guitars is enough Berik? I prefer settelling this by phone or email but you keep avoiding me. Do the right thing! Regards, Peter

Madrocker P.

Erick,

Thanks for the amazing guitar!!! Anyone interested in purchasing a guitar from Erick doesn't need to hesitate! He is a true collector!! Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to own such a rare guitar!! You're the man!! I will always have this guitar and the only one I will probably ever sell it to, would be you!! Other than that, no one!! Anyone skeptical about Erick, no reason to be!! I know because I've dealt with him! I will take care of her for you, she's in good hands! Thanks again!

Im glad you had a great experience doing a guitar deal with him. I sold him a $4000 USA Washburn Dime3 diamond plate where he reversed the payment after receiving the guitar and then refused to return it. His next move was to sell my USA Washburn Dime3 for over $4000 to fellow ESP board member EZGuitars who didnt realize the guitar was stolen. I bought the guitar back from EZ but Erick still owes me $4000 or a USA guitar. Be  very careful doing business with him.

Pushead

Uh oh...

Madrocker P.

Uh oh... is right! Erick refuses to take responsibility and clear his $4000 bill with me because he lives in Russia and thinks that rules of honest trading dont apply to him. If Erick wasnt happy with the guitar I sold him then take the money back and return it. Instead he took the money back and then sold my guitar to fellow ESP board member EZguitars for  $4000 plus and thought I wouldn't find out about it. He wont respond to my messages anymore so all I can do is make it public knowledge Erick stole my guitar.

Pushead

Well his profile shows he's logged into the board since you've posted your first message, so perhaps he'll share his side of the story with us.

Madrocker P.

I sure hope so as I have nothing to hide. I simply want him to compensate me for the $4000 USA Dime3 diamond plate he took from me without paying and sold for $4000 plus to reputable fellow ESP forum member EZguitars. Contacting him direct is being ignored so publically warning people on guitar forums how Erick conducts business is the least I can do. I simply want him to be honest and resolve this situation.

Breadfan32

Sorry to hear about this.  Erick should chime in otherwise he sounds like a piece of shit.  

Madrocker P.

Thank you for the kind words. Ive contacted Erick directly to resolve this situation of him taking my $4000 guitar and selling it for his own profit to fellow and reputable ESP board member EZguitars. I emailed him over the weekend to let him know if he doesnt contact me and fix this I will post what he did online to exposé his trading practices and at least warn people to be very careful dealing with him. He knows these posts are here as his online profile shows he's been logged in.

Pushead

I guess I'm a little hazy on the charges being reversed. Could you not tell Paypal or your credit card company that you had shipped the item but after the charges were reversed it was never returned?

Erick ESP_KKV

Hey everyone... sorry for so late reply guys - was in trip last weeks...!)

Wow - what's happening here - crazy lunatic Peter Rijkmans appeared here... long time no heared you my liar "friend"!

Hey you liar - be a man one time in your life - tell to everyone what are you planed to do and what you'v done finally...!

Ok bastard - I know that you are a potential liar so I will tell the truth for everyone..... I'v met this bastard in 2012 in one forum - he was in Canada... he had many pics of cool Washb's, I started to contact with him by email - he was extremely polite in emails - this is his style of communcation - he is VERY POLITE everytime in any situation.... so from first day I started to trust him like for myself... and it was big mistake in a fact - that's sad that I understanded it only later...!!! So I very liked his Washburn Dimondplate and I wanted to buy it - he sended me good pictures and he assured me that guitar in MINT condition!!! I absolutly trusted him - it wasn't any second when I was doubt that it is mint guitar! We agreed for price and I sended him paypal payment and I said him to shipp guitar to to my friend to Illinoise (my friend live there and he receive all my guitars from USA and then re-shipp them to me)! I started to wait when guitar will come to my friend... and what you think he receive? After two weeks my friend received a trash - absolutly another guitar - totaly beaten, cracks on the neck joint on the both side, chips, dents and scratches everywhere, and also guitar was poorly refenished...!!! And moreover - it was not the guitar which he showed me on pictures before - he sended me another guitar! I fall in shock! I didn't belive for myself.. - I send him emails and told that "Man, what is this - it's not the guitar which I bought, it's absolutly another beaten guitar.."... he told me "No, this is guitar I showed youm don't worry - it's happened in road, UPS broke it during shipping... and etc - these kind of shit..."! I told him that I know which kind of issues can happens with guitar during shipping and which is can not.... guitar can't be totally beaten in hard case in good package...! I start to send him emails that I'm not agree with that guitar, I want my money back and you take guitar back...! The most important that this bastrard сontinued to be very polite - he replyed to every my emails, he was very friendly... he told that "he will be with me until the end"... and I continued to believe him...! So I told him ok - I agree for guitar in this condition but give me compensation 500$ for repair because it's not my fault that it's comes to me with these issues, I will find a luthier in Illinoise area and he will fix it to me"..... he told me "Ok ok my friend, don't worry - I will give you compensation, but I'm going to open UPS disput to take these 500$ from UPS because they are broke guitar during road and after I will receive money from them I will give them to you!"
I again agreed - it was nothing to do... I still believed him... and I started to wait when he will finish this disput with UPS and will give me money...! And time start to run and run... he start to tell me that it need to wait disput 10 days, then again 10 days and etc etc... he replyed to my emails rarely and rarely... and I started to understand that he just PULLING TIME - but for what? Yes - he was waiting when 45 days of Paypal's disput period will be finish and he will leave me with this broken guitar... and I will be not able to do anything!!! Yeah - he is a very cunning bastard!!! I waited all these days and sended him emails - "when you will give me my compensation?"... he dissapered for some days and after 5-7 days always replyed me "don't worry - I'm with you untill the end... I need some more days for UPS disput!" and again disspeared... but I waited - I ate his promises everytime - I was just nothing able to do!( And he dissapered for many days...! I was very angry already and and I emailed hime every day...! About 5 days before 45 days finished he sended me email that he won UPS disput and he waiting money on his account from UPS! I again believed him and start to wait again...! And he dissapered again...!
And closer to 45 days of my paypal transaction I understand that everything was LIE - from the begining he didn't plan to do anything - he just wanted to rip off me.... and at 44 day I told him "If he will not give me my compensation today I will open paypal disput for full refund"... he ignored me... and I've opened paypal disput at that day! I won paypal disput and receive compensation very soon! Paypal even didn't told me to send guitar back...!
Now I understand that he was sure that I will not open Paypal disput - he was sure that I would trust him untill the end! He planed everything and waited the finish of Paypal's disput period!
All this time guitar was in Illinoise at my friend's home - I didn't shipped it to my country!
About a month later he sended me email that he want his guitar back! I told him "Ok, no problem - take it - it is still in USA... collect it from my friend home by UPS or Fedex...! He didn't do it - he told me that I must pay 150$ for shipping his guitar to Canada...!!!!!! Can you imagine?!!!!!!  Fucking bastard!!!! After 2 month of lying to me, fooling around me, my loosed nerves, a tons of emails for him with requests - and he telling me to pay for shipping instead of him...!!!! I told him "Fuck off - if you want your guitar take it by youself - no one is holding it - ask Fedex or UPS to collect it and that's all ! And he didn't do it... and he dissapered again! Moreover - I even tryed to help him to take guitar - after one month later I sended him email and asked him "Do you have a Fedex or UPS account... tell me it! I will call to Fedex and will order a Freight collect service, they will come to my friend's home and will collect guitar, you don't need to do anything, they will bring it to your home, you just pay him and that's all... just give me your Fedex account - without it I can't do it!" And what you think he said - he said NO again! I told him "Ok, like you want'! And he dissapered again...
So finally guitar was at friend's home in USA more than 8 month - and my friend told me that he can't keep it anymore because he don't have free space for it anymore - I emailed again to this bastard that "he need to take guitar because my friend can't keep it anymore - it is house - it's not free stock"...! I asked him again - "when are you going to collect guitar?"! He didn't replyed... and dissapered for 1,5 year!!!!!! Crazy guy!!!
About 9 month later my friend shipped it to me to my country and I kept it at my home!
After 1.5 year he emailed me again that he want to take guitar - I told him ok - make an order to Fedex and collect guitar from my country - it's not problem, but it will be more expencive than to collect it from USA! He again told me that I must to pay for shipping....! I told him again that "I'm not going to pay for shipping - this is not my responsabilty!"
So I gave him a long period and many chances to pick up guitar from USA but he didn't do it...! Mad guy!
After that he again dissapered for 2 years... and I understand that he will never pick-up guitar from me - about 5 years gone from that moment! I started to sold most of my guitars 2 years ago and I sold that Dimondplate - it was unneccesary for me and this bastard didn't pick-up it for me!
That's how it was in a fact!!!

If someone doubt - I have ALL email chat with him and can confirm every of my word!!! 

During many years of guitar collecting I've never met such a deceitful bastard! He lied on every step.... in every email - his plan was very simple: to send me broken guitar instead of normal guitar, to pull time, and to leave me with that! 

And for you bastard Peter - you loosed money because you are a greedy bastard! You telling me to go right way? The right way you should have go 5 years ago - you should have send me correct guitar, or otherwise you should have send me compensation for repair like you promised, and you should have to pick-up guitar from USA when it was there 8 month - that must be correct things from your side! But you are TOO GREEDY - you wanted to ripp off me initially and you wanted everything for free - because you are think you are cleverer than other people and you can do everything what you want - but finally you got what you deserve - because you are lier and greedy bastard!!!
And you are blame me that I stole you guitar... ha-ha... it's you didn't take it when it was near with you! You really crazy guy - between "to keep 150$" and "to got back guitar for 4000$" you choosed 150$... and after it you blame me that I stole it! That's just funny...!)))

Now - after 5 years you trying to beat on my reputation... ha-ha... man - relax!!!
I bought and sold about hundred guitars for the amount more than 150 000$ - and no one in the world can't tell about me anything even a littlebit bad! Ask anyone here.... hey guys here who bought guitar from me - did you ever had any problems with me! Moreover - I'm often selling guitars through Wire transfer and have possability to keep guitar and money - and  did I ever tryed to cheat anyone?! NO - no one in the world can't tell it! I'm always treat to people good if they treat for me good! But this kind of liers and swindlers like Peter Rijhkman - they are not people - they are just shit...! And justice compensation for you peter - is to to beat your fucking face!
And you lying again about Ez - I spoke with him.... he don't know anything about you - he just sold to you guitar! But you told that he was pissed off and etc - you again lying...! Lie lie lie from you! You need to go to mental hospital and to treat you head - because you are potential liar!

I told everythying how it was - that is the real situation and everything how it goes in a fact! If someone doubt - I can show here all emails and you will see everything...! 

Erick.

Pushead

As an impartial observer, I tend to believe Erick's side of the story. Where I start to disagree with him is the whole idea of who pays for the return shipping once the deal went south.

In my mind (and in the one and only bad deal I've made in a transaction) return shipping is paid by the buyer.  Here's how I figure that: I paid $1000 shipped for a guitar. So that means the guitar and the price of shipping to me was paid by me.  When Paypal returned the $1000 to me, it means the original owner was out the price of shipping the guitar to me, or realistically he paid to have it shipped.  It became my responsibility, out of that $1000 to pay for the shipping to make him whole.

At the end of the deal, we were both out $40 for shipping, but I had my money and he had his guitar.

Unfortunately Erick, this one is on you. It doesn't matter how much of a scammer Peter is (and I have a feeling it's the type of scam he's run before), he was never made whole by the situation.

Frankly, it's bad form by both of you on this deal.

Case closed, court is adjourned.

Post to Thread