TRC change on KH-2 Vintage

Updated
TRC change on KH-2 Vintage

Thanks Travis L.!!

Guiguitarz

Looks really cool !

In fact, Kirk does not have any cover on his MM-290 ... Like mine , I took it off to put it on my Bride of Frankenstein.

But this one looks anthentic.

Guiguitarz

Big Daddy B

You gonna take the string retainer bar off too? I think he added a string clamp on the lower strings. I don't know that I would like to go without a TRC out here, it's so dusty.

Guiguitarz

Gonna keep the string retainer bar, don't need to be quick while changing strings 

Never saw the string clamps ... Picture of it ?

Big Daddy B

Gonna keep the string retainer bar, don't need to be quick while changing strings 

Never saw the string clamps ... Picture of it ?

Do you have the issue of so what where is he holding the telecaster on the cover? There are some closeups in there.

Guiguitarz

Have it, but not in this home ... arrgg

Big Daddy B

if I have a chance later I will scan it. It's not available as free download at met.com

Sephiroth

What year is the issue? I seem to have 2004 and before to Volume 2, and from 2011 onwards. I've lost a folder or 2 somewhere.

Edit, Found them.

Big Daddy B

Vol 15, iss 2, 2008

Guiguitarz

So the TRC of the HOT looks classic during these days .... ?!

NRudy

Any1 have a 2017 KH-2 vintage ?

Guiguitarz

No Nate ... we are those sheeps you mentionned here : "i think there are sheep in the world  that would pay me double or triple then what i pay for kirks guitars which I get for dealer cost from the top ESP dealer or one of the top ones since im friends with him for over 20 years"

So why ask on the board for guitars you want to buy ?!

NRudy

I don't want to buy it. I'm curious if any1 had a 2017 vintage that's all ? I wasn't calling any1 here any name. But if I sold a guitar to some one that either doesn't care about pricing or just has so much cash they don't care. Then they are fools. I was not speaking to the board. I have sold over the years used or new  esp guitars for 5-8x the msrp maybe they don't or didn't sell them in the countries I sold to, or sometimes they would just come to ny I would sell them a guitar in a hotel things like that. 

ESP 348

Why the change Big Daddy?? Something to do?

Big Daddy B

Had been thinking about it for a while since the Caution originally had that style. I also took the black bullet and put it on the white ouija.

ESP 348

Sweet man, fair enough.

NRudy

Move on - does any1 have a new 2017 KH-2 vintage I didn't want to buy this guitar just asking ? 

ESP 348

Nope, I don't have one Nate.

Travis L.

Thanks Travis L.!!

You are welcome bro! I've always liked the older TRC's they look classier to me! Haha 

Now it looks really like the original vintage from the early 90's \m/ 

Post to Thread