LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Looks likes the new Kirk Hammett LTD model for this year is a reality.

Big Daddy B

? I am guessing that James and Carlos can play (and be photographed) with any guitars they want although they are signed to ESP? I figured that would be a No No to be using any other brand except for ESP, but I am not a lawyer.

I don't think ESP would push back. I mean they are their highest profiles endorsees and pretty much brought the company up to where it is on their backs. Not trying to be a homer, I use several different brands myself.

Big Daddy B

Yeah with other prodicts/companies you tend to see that. I don't know, I think pretty much anyone who thinks of Metallica guitars pretty much jumps to ESP and with the exception of Carlo's flying V, all their sig models are ESP. That's probably what people want. Technically, I don't think the Gibby was a sig model either, it was a "tribute" model. I can't think of anyone that just uses 1 brand of guitar...except ESP 348 

Pushead

Carlos?

Guiguitarz

He's the Mexican-side of Kirk 

Guiguitarz

Talking about that , have you ever find a live video of the song Trinity he did with his eponymous friend Santana ? 

Big Daddy B

no but I know he played Open Invitation with him before. killer pick slide in that song!

Big Daddy B

you decide?

they have both also played the national Anthem at the NBA Finals. spooky 

ESP 348

Holy crap!! Kirk is definitely rocking the Santana look.

Quick, someone hand Kirk a PRS guitar.

Big Daddy B

more crossover pics...

ESP 348

Lol, long lost Brothers.

Big Daddy B

Pap,more guitar abuse. This time the Zombie: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ULMa0YTH5c

Big Daddy B

P.S. - Pap, I removed the S and it didn't embed. Pus, I went back and added the S and it was the last thing in my post and it still didnt embed.

ESP 348

Wow, very hard to understand the abuse man. He gave it a hard time towards the end there and even dropped it. :(

This is how you embed it mate.

Big Daddy B

Wow, very hard to understand the abuse man. He gave it a hard time towards the end there and even dropped it. :(

This is how you embed it mate.

are you inserting as a link or a picture to embed?

Pushead

Just enter the url as normal text in the message.  No link, no embed.

Pushead

And it has to be the last thing in the post.

Big Daddy B

ok I'll try that next time. I've was trying to use the link button.

NRudy

It's a Les Paul Custom that was either ordered or refinished in a dark purple satin finish.  ESP released a similar Eclipse finish not long after Het was spotted with the Gibson.

Also, to get back to the original topic, the demonology finish is silly.  Would have been easy to adapt the finish into the inlay, but alas, lower price/high vaule sig guitar.

where do you live and would you sell the esp or gibson that james was using and if so what condition is it in ?

Post to Thread