Gibson must still be butthurt about the ESP Iron Cross

Updated
Gibson must still be butthurt about the ESP Iron Cross

Becasue it looks like they decided to do a JH-3 

Les Paul Studio Hot Rod

Road King

Black composite fretboard? Wtf is that? It would kill Gibson to use tonepros and sperzels. Maybe then their guitars will stay in tune. 

ProfessorExp

It looks like they're using composite and something called Richlite on a lot of their guitars. Maybe something to do with that pesky DOJ raid 

ESP 348

Lol, wow! Definitely VERY similar eh?

patrick l.

Wow, that's a bit hideous.

Travis L.

Fugly guitar.

NRudy

They do 450 million in sales and they can't follow std. importing laws... they violated the Lacey act and imported illegally ebony - they do not follow "CITES" and ppl came or "stormed" into their custom shop in Nashville with mp5's or M16s...imagine a delta team coming in raiding a bunch of peaceful luthiers sanding or building a guitar etc.. another example of insecurity n corporate greed. They are the biggest bully's as well as walmart I do business with Walmart and they are impossible to deal with -crazy demands. Gibson and I'm not in the guitar business I'm in importing n selling wholesale in the states Canada and central and South America. We do business as well in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. Some in Europe and china. Nothing to do with guitars- I have a few friends who are large owners of stores that sell electronics including guitars. They tell me how much Gibson bully's them to take the garbage models and whatever Gibson wants or they can't be dealers. In fact a few of the dealers I buy from as of different recent years were no longer authorized Gibson dealers because it's BS what Gibson makes them do.

i wish more people knew how great esp guitars can be i can't speak to the LTD EII or ESP USA but if not for Metallica - I don't think esp would be ESP they would still be how they were in the late 80s 90s 48th st custom in Nyc.

Just my opinion 

ProfessorExp

You mean Seal Team 6-String. 

Post to Thread