ESP Snakebite...or

Updated
ESP Snakebite...or

I am considering purchasing a esp snakebite.. However, it is hard to find stores that stock them.. So I was wondering if someone here owns one or has tried one could be  nice and give me a slight review about these guitars.. neck, sound, playability, and conformfort?

I am on the fence if i want a snake bite or another high end esp.. I tend to lean towards signautre guitars.. any suggestions would be great!

Thanks

Breadfan32

Snakebyte is great.  Well balanced, not too heavy, sounds great and plays great.  I have owned three.  Two white esp's and a black ESP.  

I have also owned an ESP MX and I preferred the snakebyte over it.  

Im really loving the satin neck on my vulture.  Even though I haven't tried the satin snakebyte I would recommend that one based on the feel I like from the satin vulture.  

Im pretty sure the gear orphanage has one in stock and I think they're pretty flexible with price.  The pre custom shops seem to pop up on eBay you may be able to grab for a decent price.  

ProfessorExp

My budget limits me to the LTD line, but put up against my other LTD Eclipses and lawsuit Explorers, the LTD Snakebyte is the most comfortable guitar I have ever played. If I were ever going to consider seling all my LTD's and buying one nice ESP, it would be the Snakebyte. Just my $.02

Breadfan32

If you like the snakebyte I highly recommend the vulture.  

ProfessorExp

Interesting. A friend of mine (lives cross country) said he prefers his snakebyte over his vulture. To each his own I guess, but I'm not much for V's so I would probably agree. That satin finish is awesome though. Wish I had held out for the satin snakebyte. 

Big Daddy B

Drum City Guitar land has a one off ESP Snakebyte, Natural wood finish.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/ESP-Custom-Shop-Order-James-Hetfield-Snakebyte-Natural-Satin-Mahogany-6-String-Electric-Guitar-P11671.aspx 

Dang, that looks nice!

ESP 348

That natural wood finish Snakebyte looks awesome!!

Ankan

The Snakebyte is a monster.

Never tried a Vulture, but I think it's safe to say that the Snakebyte kicks Vultures ass if you want to sit down and play..

Breadfan32

I'm not much for sitting down to play but I find the vulture the most comfortable sitting down to play.  Fits well between your legs.  Of course this is subjective.  

Certainly can't go wrong with a snakebyte though.  I'd like to get the satin snakebyte one day.  

Ankan
Breadfan32 wrote:

I'm not much for sitting down to play but I find the vulture the most comfortable sitting down to play.  Fits well between your legs.  Of course this is subjective.  

Certainly can't go wrong with a snakebyte though.  I'd like to get the satin snakebyte one day.  

Sounds like you can choose either way then, witch could be very hard

Good luck!

AK

I have two snakebytes, both LTD. I really like them. Beast guitars

cyanide1980

how does the vulture neck compare to say a jackson king v?

i have a snakebyte but the necks a tad to thick for me

Vazman2

Same neck as the Snakebyte.

Ruslan P.
Jonas

I own one (custom shop) and I have to say, It sounds better than any of my other guitars, super comfortable to play, sets up nicely, finish and build quality is absolutely top notch, love the neck as well.

So yea...  havent got a whole lot of complaints, think you should get one if you have the funds, well worth it

Gisornator

The Snakebyte is definately worth a shot. I preferre it over myother ESPs (Eclipse CTM-I and RZK).

Ruslan P.

Do you mind if I share? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THQs90i7hOA 

Can't stop loving this guitar))))

Synner

How are the ltd versions compared to the ESP?

Post to Thread