My LTD Hammett / Metallica collection

Updated
My LTD Hammett / Metallica collection

I love seeing everyone elses guitar collection pictures si I thought I'd post up mine. This is my collection of LTD's, I have a few other brands that I'll post some pictures of later.

My personal favorite

Newest edition...

ESP 348

Thanks Pus, I didn't think anyone ever had an official number for those original Ouija guitars.

Lucas W.

Ron J. (and anyone else who owns a Ride The Lightning model) - I have an opportunity to pick one of these up second hand, but the serial number on the COA is completed in a slightly different manner than on my Kill 'Em All and Master of Puppets models.  I have a note in to ESP as well, but would like to hear your thoughts.  Appreciate the input!

Big Daddy B

Ron J. (and anyone else who owns a Ride The Lightning model) - I have an opportunity to pick one of these up second hand, but the serial number on the COA is completed in a slightly different manner than on my Kill 'Em All and Master of Puppets models.  I have a note in to ESP as well, but would like to hear your thoughts.  Appreciate the input!

Do you have some pics u can post?

RJ_ESP_Fan

I finally got around to taking some new pictures of the updated collection. I added the Kill Em All, Snakebyte, and Natural Ouija guitars.

At this point I'm looking for an LTD KH-SE green burst. If anyone knows of any for sale, please let me know.

Guitar_Hetfan

Best collection !!!!!

I'm searching for a "Kill'm All" and a "Ride the lighting" guitar ... but impossible :(

ESP 348
Guitar_Hetfan wrote:

Best collection !!!!!

I'm searching for a "Kill'm All" and a "Ride the lighting" guitar ... but impossible :(

I see them come up for sale every now and then, I will be sure to let you know when I see one again.

ESP 348

Awesome collection there bro! I am sure I have seen an LTD SE for sale, I will take a look for it now.

RJ_ESP_Fan

Thanks dude, but right after I posted that I searched again and found this one on Reverb. I made an offer on it that was accepted and should get it sometime next week. Got it for a real good price!

https://reverb.com/item/13830874-esp-ltd-kh-se-2011-sunburst-green

I gave up my hopes of getting a white Ouija since people have gone bat crap crazy with prices after ESP put out the $12,000 natural Ouija   

Henrik S.

Really nice collection, love the White zombie!!!!

ESP 348
RJ_ESP_Fan wrote:

Thanks dude, but right after I posted that I searched again and found this one on Reverb. I made an offer on it that was accepted and should get it sometime next week. Got it for a real good price!

https://reverb.com/item/13830874-esp-ltd-kh-se-2011-sunburst-green

I gave up my hopes of getting a white Ouija since people have gone bat crap crazy with prices after ESP put out the $12,000 natural Ouija   

Too easy man, that one looks great also and the price is spot on!

Don't worry Ron, the prices of the white Ouija went bat shit crazy before the natural Ouija came out.

Post to Thread