My LTD Hammett / Metallica collection

Updated
My LTD Hammett / Metallica collection

I love seeing everyone elses guitar collection pictures si I thought I'd post up mine. This is my collection of LTD's, I have a few other brands that I'll post some pictures of later.

My personal favorite

Newest edition...

Travis L.

Very nice!!! Clean AF 

Big Daddy B

nice. Are you gonna get the Kill Em All?

RJ_ESP_Fan

Yeah, I'd like to get the Kill Em' All one just to have them all but it's kind of low on the list at this time. I'd really like to get a white Ouija first.

Guiguitarz

Mmmmm... A Kill'em all guitar is like $600 and a white Ouija is about .... hummm ... $5,000 

RJ_ESP_Fan
Guiguitarz wrote:

Mmmmm... A Kill'em all guitar is like $600 and a white Ouija is about .... hummm ... $5,000 

Lol, yeah I know, big difference in the price for sure!

Breadfan32

Very cool collection ! 

Guiguitarz

Yeah ! Nice collection Man, welcome to the ESP family and Kirk's guitars collector! 

Thank's for sharing!

G.

Pushead

Those album cover guitars look better than I expected they would.

RJ_ESP_Fan

Here's my Ibanez collection (Steve Vai 20th Anniversary edition Jem, Joe Satriani JS20S Silver Surfer, and a new blue floral Jem)

And being a Steve Vai fan I just had to build this one... 

RJ_ESP_Fan

And I guess these would be my everyday guitars   (two American Standard Strats, a Charvel and a Jackson)

Travis L.

cool guitars ron j!

Travis L.

I'm really looking forward to the and justice for all and black album LTD's it would be pretty badass to have the "Metallica" name be green on And justice for all guitar and bring in that coil snake inlay on the black album guitar. 

RJ_ESP_Fan

Yeah I'm looking forward to the And Justice For All one too. Not too sure about the black album though, that snake isn't drawn very well on the album cover.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ESP 348

What an excellent collection of guitars Ron!

I am really loving the LTD collection, of course.

Those guitars looks great. I too would gun for a Kill Em All guitar first, that will compliment your collection nicely while you wait for a white Ouija to come up for sale.

Thanks heaps for sharing, I will get pics of my collection up as soon as I can.

Shockers

Awesome collection. 

I only have the Ouija and a Truckster.  Oh and a KH - Jr!

Mazze F.

Nice mean axes! The Ride The Lightning and Silver Surfer guitars were frikkin' awesome !!! Tahx for sharing :-)

GuitarsCollector

1998 ESP KH-2

4 Kirk Hammett Limited Edition:

- 1998 ESP KH-2 "OuiJa" Limited 80 pieces

- 2001 ESP KH-2 "Relic" Limited 100 pieces

- 2005 ESP KH-2 "30th Anniversary" Limited 11 pieces

- 2011 ESP KH-2SE "Greenburst" Limited 100 pieces

4 amazing guitars...

RJ_ESP_Fan

Very cool collection. I had an opportunity to buy one of the 30th Anniversary models and passed on it, was waiting for a ESP Ouija... and still waiting :-)

ESP 348

They only made 80 original Ouijas? I thought it was over 100?

How did you come up with that number again?

Awesome collection too btw!

Pushead

No one actually knows.  He's just making up numbers.

Post to Thread