Need some advice about my LTD Vulture

Updated
George T.

I received my LTD Vulture today and I love this guitar. My only problem is that there is a tiny pencil eraser sized blemish kinda like a shallow gouge in the finish on the front of the guitar. It's hard to see if you don't know exactly where it's at but it bothers me a little. The guitar case has a few issues too. It looks kinda rough in one spot and I noticed that the case doesn't completely seal. I can see a small amount of the grey lining through the crack. Should I return it or am I being too critical about this.

Breadfan32

I pulled the trigger on a LTD version should have it next week 

NRudy

I have the esp vulture. its in a box i did not open it yet because i cant does any1 here have the ESP JH vulture ? why is the ltd all over ebay but very few dealers have the ESP Version ? how much was the LTD version ?

George T.

The number on my Vulture is 16030664. Does that mean I was 2 away from having the 666th one made?  

Breadfan32

I haven't learned the new serial number system yet but the first batch was supposed to only be 50 and most stores just started receiving them in late May so I don't think it would have been 666. 

Post to Thread