JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

Updated
JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

Breaking news from NAMM Show guys !! 

Here's the new V from ESP, The VULTURE :

More pics to come I hope, feel free to feed the post with !

G.

ESP 348

Actually looks better than I thought with some colour on it.

Will be great to see more pics of it and some videos of him playing it live on stage.

AK

Nice!

rlhjr34

The first guitar on my wish list for 2016. 

rlhjr34

I wonder what the price is on the ESP version and LTD version? I'm sure they'll have both. 

Sixcubed

YES!! Ordering one as soon as I can!

AK

The Petrozza V looks nice too.

Sixcubed

Looks like it's posted here on the website. $1200 and no case for LTD version. $4199 w/case for ESP

Breadfan32

Looks awesome! 

Dave R.

Breadfan32

Looks like the ESP has gotoh locking tuners instead of sperzel locking tuners which have been on every JH ESP signature. 

Big Daddy B

Any Hammett news? I saw they now have the LTD Nosferatu on the website.

Breadfan32

I think that's it along with the new kh 202 that now has the caution hot sticker and Kirks guitar sticker on it.   Doesn't look like any New ESP versions available.  

Big Daddy B

Bummer. At least I found out my KH4 has an ETA of first week of march

rlhjr34
Big Daddy B wrote:

Any Hammett news? I saw they now have the LTD Nosferatu on the website.

That's it except for the stickers 200 series LTD. Nothing new on the ESP front for Kirk. 

ESP 348

No new ESP Hammett?? GOOD!

As much as I would love if they had released a new ESP model of his, I am glad they didn't.

As it I would have to have bought the guitar to add the collection that I don't play or even look at.

Guiguitarz

It seems that they discontinued the LTD KH-25, and replaced it by the LTD-202 "Caution" ... 

The LTD Nosferatu can be already find on eBay, but nothing for the Vulture or the New BLKS SnakeByte ...

I think that the ESP Version of the new "satin" series will be Custom Orders right ? Because more than 4k$ for an SS series is ... 

Let's see what U.S./Intrnl. distributors will show up,

A close view of the M.O.P. 12th fret inlay :

Sixcubed

I think you mean the Vulture inlay! It's badass thanks for the close up!

Guiguitarz
Sixcubed wrote:

I think you mean the Vulture inlay! It's badass thanks for the close up!

I meant Mother Of Pearl inlay , of the Vulture of course ....

Because, most of the time, ESP use common plastic for their inlays, as the skulls on a KH2 ...

Big Daddy B

I was told they sometimes use acrylic versus MOP because it is easier to work with and the end result ends up looking better. E.G. the spiders on the KH-3.

Post to Thread