ESP MX-220 EET FUK on the bay

Updated
ESP MX-220 EET FUK on the bay

Just saw this posted on eBay. Looks really beat up and most of the hardware has been swapped out but it still looks pretty cool tho beat up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-Eet-Fuk-Explorer-Hetfield-MX-MX250II-MX2-middle-finger-inlay-1726-/131651412237?hash=item1ea709210d:g:CHkAAOSwlV9WRbiw

@Rappa....theres another serial number you can add to your list. It's weird it only has 7 numbers. It's legit tho.

Nathan S.

It's a fire sale!!! He's down to a mere $6000.00 now. You may just yet be able to get it for 4k Pus!

Pushead

Yeah, but he removed his "Best Offer" link.  If it gets there, I'll strike, but I doubt it will.

Tondog

Looks like it went for $6K! I was in but at lower than that. Bummer.

ESPEXP

Bummer! But it might have worked out for you in the end. It needs a lot of work and everything you replace on it wouldn't be original. Patience, you'll find one. It's just a matter of how much you are willing to spend. That one is beat to hell and back with some modified hardware and what wasn't modified was not in good shape and that sold for 6k. Time to sell some of the MX-250s lol. That's why I only have one MX-250 so I could afford my KL and MX-220.

Breadfan32

Anybody see the new vintage white mx the same seller has on eBay? Has the new custom logo on back of headstock and new style serial number.   If I had a bunch of cash to spend I would be all over it.  

Nathan S.

That vintage white one is sweet Breadfan!!! Ive been drooling over it since he listed it. Ive never seriously contemplated dropping $5K on a guitar untill that one came up. If only I wasnt in the process of finishing my basement right now I would be very tempted.

Tondog

I got my vintage white MX here in the states for a lot less than that not even a year ago. My black one came from Japan for a LOT less than that too. I was sure hoping to add the EET FUK to the stable but it was indeed rough and would have required a lot of work to get it back to even worthy of the name.

Post to Thread